October 22, 2019, 11:48:05 PM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 178217 times)

July 23, 2018, 07:06:23 PM
Reply #15

gizzblue

5/6 new signings eh?

Like the sound of this with Marco and Marcel actually thinking about what and who ,in dread of the walsh Koeman  scattergun no 10s approach ,although I worry about the youth coming through getting time too ...if its to replace the likes of Bolasie ,Williams ,mirallas etc then great .
Born not made a blue .

July 26, 2018, 10:59:07 PM
Reply #16

gizzblue

We really need another striker. Cenk and DCL as your striking options is not top half standard from what Iv seen thus far

Cenk had a better shot to goal ratio than Kane last year but what ever mate .....I personally think he will rip it up this year in an attacking team .....with Niasse Dcl ,Walcott and Richarlson  plenty going forward imho ...box to box cm, LB, CB all way more important .....if we are going spending again .
Born not made a blue .

July 30, 2018, 02:52:58 AM
Reply #17

gizzblue

From what I can see Mina isnít too keen, why are we pursuing players who canít be arsed with us? Move on

Allegedly not on Jose's list of 5 defenders he wants one of at utd either ....
so I hope we keep pushing tbh .
Born not made a blue .

July 31, 2018, 09:22:56 PM
Reply #18

gizzblue

Or just decide on a transfer strategy with clear objectives and don't deviate from it.

This all day.(quite sure Everton would) .......but the problem is quite a few supporters have been playing FM and fifa that long they believe you can just go out spend silly money and get the world's best without club progression first and giving the new regime time to sort the shitstorm out firstly ....it's not just about getting new players in ,we've got a roster of shite to shift.

It's gonna take years not a three week transfer window shortened by a world cup .
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 09:29:44 PM by gizzblue »
Born not made a blue .

July 31, 2018, 09:32:26 PM
Reply #19

gizzblue

We're in a pretty deep hole.  Nobody disputes that.  But we have to stop digging.

Buying shite like Rojo off United, for inflated fees and monster wages - that's digging on trucker speed.

So do we need to go with what we have?? .... because every fucker and his tart knows how desperate we are (allegedly) so we're getting fleeced either way ...weather its Rojo or some other never really has been .
Born not made a blue .

July 31, 2018, 09:43:58 PM
Reply #20

gizzblue

There are an endless number of clubs other than United (who have fucked us over endlessly, must be the source of much lunch table humour over there), find someone who wants to deal fairly.  Wolves and Fulham are inking deals left and right, people will take our money, too.

Yeah, if the only option (a premise I reject) is tying yourself to another boat anchor contract for a mediocre player who doesn't fit what we need?  You do nothing.  Better than making things even worse.

Exactly  my point, so if it takes another couple of Windows so be it...fuck buying for the sake of it .
Born not made a blue .

July 31, 2018, 11:52:19 PM
Reply #21

gizzblue

Rojo man. They may aswell just sack anyone at the club who's hired as a scout by the club. The overspending on 'proven prem' players doesn't work we've already seen this last season

But but but Schneiderlin ......but but but Williams ,Bolasie ,Coco ... oh yeah it's pot luck mostly shite .... Walcott Pickford aside .
Born not made a blue .

August 01, 2018, 01:48:32 AM
Reply #22

gizzblue

So young, fast and not a disaster defensively.

I think might struggle to find one for £10m as most people are looking for that ;)

Holgate says hi  lolol
Born not made a blue .

August 03, 2018, 06:03:00 AM
Reply #23

gizzblue

Swoop for Zaha and give them Bolasie back. 2 birds innit?

If only .....then Zaha to be Evertons most booked for diving player ever during , and also after games by three ex redshite on the usual panel of cunts.
Born not made a blue .

August 07, 2018, 01:37:26 AM
Reply #24

gizzblue

Thought brands was bringing a bit of knowledge and magic to the party. A couple of gems that maybe have talent but can't get into starting eleven in the big teams...(ala digne)
But richarlson has silva written all over it so brands can only really take credit for digne.
And you cant really say we've got rid of some our players very well. Most raised an eyebrow over mori fee whilst everyone else has merely been loaned out or left on a free.
I'm sure if he was an ugly bastard, plenty on here would question his work so far this summer?

Tbh. ..the guy has had a monumental pile of shite to rid us of ...he even found a sucker to take Williams and Mirallas ....let's not do him down already ,because we have trouble inviting any half decent players to our lets face it shitshow (the last few seasons)....we've got two cracking replacements already ....and they are looking in the right areas ,which was obviously missed the last three years minimum by board and countless managers.

It's gonna take more than one window to get what we need easily ....

Whatever next ???...people will want Walsh back although brands has had fuck all time ....next it will be Marco's fault and by Christmas (if not before) some flappers calling for big Sam again .
nerry a ball kicked in the prem and some sharpening knives polishing pitchforks already .. :thumbsup:
Even with no other signings we will float to the top ten easily .

Born not made a blue .

August 07, 2018, 11:27:16 PM
Reply #25

gizzblue

Although i agree, if we did loan him and Tosun got injures. Be arsed having Niasse start every week. Even with how much i love him.

It's ok Wellbeck will be here soon .
Born not made a blue .

August 08, 2018, 12:54:36 AM
Reply #26

gizzblue

Would be concerned if we go into the season with Tosun and Niasse as recognised strikers.

Donít particularly buy the Walcott / Lookman up top stuff.

Maybe richarlison, based on his frame.

Danny Wellbeck likes this.
Born not made a blue .

August 08, 2018, 12:57:04 AM
Reply #27

gizzblue

Ah ffs

Deffo falls into the careful what you wish for column . lolol
Born not made a blue .

August 08, 2018, 01:00:11 AM
Reply #28

gizzblue

Iíd probably take wellbeck

On loan like

Doubt they would loan him in his last year on contract .
Born not made a blue .