October 20, 2019, 05:19:01 AM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 177407 times)

July 07, 2018, 01:29:04 PM
Reply #1080

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Think there are only 4 or 5 teams in the premiership that haven't signed anyone,  it's not like the world cup was sprung on us at the last minute either.  Man u signed Fred during the world cup too, so it shouldn't be that big of an issue

No one else has a new manager and new DoF.

Plus itís pretty clear weíre lowering the wage bill/ squad size and will only be adding probably 3-4 players.

Some of those may be dependent on who goes eg if we like the look of Sandro then a wide forward may not be deemed necessary right now (or it might be very necessary to get all/ some of his £120k pw off the bill).

Aside from integration (an ideal but Iíd rather we got the right players even if it takes a few more weeks) we know deals can get finalised in 2 hrs if necessary so I wouldnít worry about the deadline.

July 07, 2018, 03:12:16 PM
Reply #1081

Ramjam

Another Barca player linked
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

July 09, 2018, 12:16:02 AM
Reply #1082

KingdingalingNL

On sky that we are interested in Forsberg! Wasnít impressed at the World Cup and didnít see much of him in Germany! Anyone watched him a few times?

July 09, 2018, 01:23:39 AM
Reply #1083

blue slug

On sky that we are interested in Forsberg! Wasnít impressed at the World Cup and didnít see much of him in Germany! Anyone watched him a few times?

I thought he was meant to be a good player but I watched every Sweden game and thought he was pretty poor every game to be honest

July 09, 2018, 01:32:26 AM
Reply #1084

Alanvideo

I thought he was meant to be a good player but I watched every Sweden game and thought he was pretty poor every game to be honest
.................not impressed really
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 09, 2018, 01:46:55 AM
Reply #1085

Martip

.................not impressed really
From what I've seen not a marked upgrade on what we have.

July 09, 2018, 01:47:59 AM
Reply #1086

American Evertonian

Would be a very underwhelming signing TBH
Are we there yet?

July 09, 2018, 02:46:34 AM
Reply #1087

School of Science

Rather keep hold of Lookman, amazingly they value him much higher than Lookman, international or not looked out of his depth in the world cup.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

July 09, 2018, 03:10:46 AM
Reply #1088

KoemansNumberTens

Rather keep hold of Lookman, amazingly they value him much higher than Lookman, international or not looked out of his depth in the world cup.

Pisstakers. Thereís no way 12m is a fair offer for lookman

July 09, 2018, 03:44:08 AM
Reply #1089

Makis

So how has Lookman done there?

Seriously, this is another case of "I have no idea who the player is but I need to give my opinion anyways".

July 09, 2018, 06:35:41 AM
Reply #1090

School of Science

So how has Lookman done there?

Seriously, this is another case of "I have no idea who the player is but I need to give my opinion anyways".

So should we just listen to yours then, you must have been impressed by Forsberg I take it. For his age Lookman looks to have far more potential.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

July 09, 2018, 02:22:10 PM
Reply #1091

Hawkandro

I'd always assumed Forsberg was a No.10; I could be wrong, but I believe that is his position at RBL.

If so, not what we need right now. Decent player in the Bundesliga though.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

July 09, 2018, 02:32:57 PM
Reply #1092

Makis

So should we just listen to yours then, you must have been impressed by Forsberg I take it. For his age Lookman looks to have far more potential.
Is that really what you read from my message? Messi was poor so if he was available we shouldn't sign him either.

And no, I'm not saying Forsberg is as good, just pointing out the stupidity of judging a player based on a few world cup games. He's been injured and played less than half the matches last season so would it be possible he wasn't fully fit?

July 09, 2018, 02:33:37 PM
Reply #1093

Makis

I'd always assumed Forsberg was a No.10; I could be wrong, but I believe that is his position at RBL.

If so, not what we need right now. Decent player in the Bundesliga though.
He usually seems to play LW.

July 09, 2018, 05:55:29 PM
Reply #1094

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
You canít tell me youíre not starting to sweat yet
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.