October 20, 2019, 06:01:30 PM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 177515 times)

May 14, 2018, 01:50:13 AM
Read 177515 times

Ravardo

Is that the quickest ban ever??? or is he still here, hopefully not the realist :wanker:

June 04, 2018, 02:25:42 AM
Reply #1

Ravardo

Brands over at Anfield watching Brazil v Croatia

Possibly there watching Marcelo Brozovic who's a creative midfielder which in my eyes is the first position we need to fill now that wazza's doing the off and lalso losing barkley

June 21, 2018, 03:12:09 AM
Reply #2

Ravardo

Just need someone in the middle to pass to them

July 15, 2018, 02:49:28 AM
Reply #3

Ravardo

Luke shaws rejected us apparently
Luke Shaw rejects Everton
According to Duncan Castles on Saturday night, Man United defender Luke Shaw has rejected the opportunity to join Everton.

To be clear, Everton have made a move to sign Shaw.

The details of Evertonís bid hasnít been made clear. However the Times have reported the following:

Luke Shaw has rejected the opportunity to rebuild his stalling career at Everton. Out of favour at Manchester United after spurning multiple chances to establish himself as the clubís starting left-back, Shaw has been made available for transfer in the current window as Jose Mourinho seeks to improve his defensive options.

Castles goes on to note that Shaw only wants to leave Man United in 2019 when his contract expires. Shaw would be a free agent in twelve months time.

The picture is beginning to form where Shaw has no future at Old Trafford, yet heís prepared to sit out a season before leaving.   https://www.101greatgoals.com/news/transfers/shaw-rejects-everton-alex-sandro-agrees-man-united/

July 29, 2018, 06:35:42 AM
Reply #4

Ravardo

Why not go for Alejandro Gomez from Atalanta? He destroyed us in both matches last year and would offer something noone on this team can offer.

He could even be possible to get👍

Been bangin his drum since we got spanked by them but now weve got richarlson i dont think his needed...we so much need a player that is barkley esk whos able to pass balls forward and pick through balls something which we havent had since he was injured

July 29, 2018, 09:53:46 PM
Reply #5

Ravardo

Random thought of the day...danny drinkwater probably available,, could he be the answer to our midfield

July 30, 2018, 06:11:45 PM
Reply #6

Ravardo

Smalling it is then

July 31, 2018, 06:38:51 AM
Reply #7

Ravardo

Inside futbol reckon we are tracking the rennes midfielder james lea siliki...where does he play as i missed most of that game

July 31, 2018, 07:36:21 AM
Reply #8

Ravardo

Just checked his stats on whoscored and they have him as central defensive midfielder whos strengths are key passes and weakness is passing,tackling and discipline  ???

August 08, 2018, 07:19:18 PM
Reply #9

Ravardo

Just getting rid of schniederlin would be 10 outta 10 for me and all the rest is a bonus