October 31, 2020, 04:22:45 PM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 231129 times)

July 30, 2018, 06:43:07 PM
Reply #2325

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Not exceptional at that level, but still much better than what we have, so its a yes from me.

And Mina and Lascelles* too :D

*Newcastle are allegedly after Baines and Vlasic, so straight swap!

« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 06:45:08 PM by The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool »

July 30, 2018, 06:53:24 PM
Reply #2326

Lxxx

Bakayoko is just a very expensive version of James McCarthy. Chelsea fans can't stand him as he's a passenger for most of the game and contributes nothing going either way. 

July 30, 2018, 07:05:07 PM
Reply #2327

Hawkandro

Mawson joining Fulham, who are building a decent looking squad there.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

July 30, 2018, 07:06:49 PM
Reply #2328

Good, steady player. No world beater, but better than Jags and Keane.

July 30, 2018, 07:25:26 PM
Reply #2329

dunkster

I'd like to think our new DoF is a little more professional than that.

Still caught up in the everton way of transfers taking approximately 2 weeks to complete.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

July 30, 2018, 07:29:09 PM
Reply #2330

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Good, steady player. No world beater, but better than Jags and Keane.

Oh to have a good and steady defender.
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

July 30, 2018, 07:30:20 PM
Reply #2331

July 30, 2018, 07:36:13 PM
Reply #2332

Cereal Killer

July 30, 2018, 08:17:27 PM
Reply #2333

TrevorSteven

How can it be too late for a player we've never even been linked with? Who does he even play for?

He plays for Flamengo in Brazil. He is the kind of player we need and when I say we miss out on him, my problem is that we dont have the network to find this gems before the biggest clubs find them..Our only way to become a top team is to be the new Ajax or PSV. Build a reputation for young talents across the world for beeing a team that gives you possibilities to play at a very high level at a young age. Today Man City and Chelsea mostly buy them of english clubs.

July 30, 2018, 08:21:25 PM
Reply #2334

Lxxx

He plays for Flamengo in Brazil. He is the kind of player we need and when I say we miss out on him, my problem is that we dont have the network to find this gems before the biggest clubs find them..Our only way to become a top team is to be the new Ajax or PSV. Build a reputation for young talents across the world for beeing a team that gives you possibilities to play at a very high level at a young age. Today Man City and Chelsea mostly buy them of english clubs.

You should be sending this as an e-mail to the club.

July 30, 2018, 08:53:40 PM
Reply #2335

bluestevie

Would he qualify for a work permit though?
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

July 30, 2018, 09:04:15 PM
Reply #2336

Bluedylan

A lot of those skills are inconsequential showboating, with players standing off him, letting him do 47 lollipops. A decent Championship defender would wipe the lad out, and have him subbed before half-time.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

July 30, 2018, 10:18:28 PM
Reply #2337

More shitty rumours on Joao Mario (versatile, attack minded mid). I guess if we did manage to sort the defence out, and defensive mid, then I guess he could fit in our probable setup. Experienced player, but probably not what we need - probably end up at Wolves alongside Moutinho ;)

July 30, 2018, 11:10:31 PM
Reply #2338

dunkster

Have too many static hiders in our team. Need one of those drop back to receive the ball and comfortable in possession to get us moving up the pitch types.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

July 30, 2018, 11:23:58 PM
Reply #2339

TrevorSteven

Would he qualify for a work permit though?

Yes, he would. He almost got into the World Cup squad...was in the last 32. Extraordinary talent.