October 27, 2020, 06:37:40 AM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 229827 times)

July 31, 2018, 01:18:05 AM
Reply #2355

TrevorSteven

No. I can assure you it isn't.

I guess you know more than the manager of Brazil then...

July 31, 2018, 01:22:39 AM
Reply #2356

Bluedylan

I guess you know more than the manager of Brazil then...

What? I'm explaining to you that I was being sarcastic when I said 'a championship player would wipe him out'. It was a piss take.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

July 31, 2018, 01:34:15 AM
Reply #2357

dunkster

So you guys think we'll pull a real rabbit out of the hat before it closes? A real fuck me "what a signing", "didn't see that coming", "watch us now" type.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

July 31, 2018, 01:40:32 AM
Reply #2358

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
So you guys think we'll pull a real rabbit out of the hat before it closes? A real fuck me "what a signing", "didn't see that coming", "watch us now" type.

My agent is just waiting for the phone call
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 31, 2018, 01:42:04 AM
Reply #2359

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Yes actually, got a feeling there will be one more in this window for us to get excited again. Whether itís a wow whoís that diamond or a holy shit I didnít know we were after him signing - think so far itís been a bit predictable and slow moving, and the market in general might experience a bit of a gold rush in these last 10 days.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 31, 2018, 01:42:50 AM
Reply #2360

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
My agent is just waiting for the phone call

Who else does he represent?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Imam Jagne, Abdoulaye Doucoure, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 31, 2018, 01:43:31 AM
Reply #2361

Crackling

NSNO Subscriber
It's all gone very quiet on Lozano, so maybe we'll be in for him if Lookman does go.

July 31, 2018, 01:44:01 AM
Reply #2362

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
It's all gone very quiet on Lozano, so maybe we'll be in for him if Lookman does go.

God imagine that, Iíd pull my knob off I think.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 31, 2018, 01:44:24 AM
Reply #2363

blue slug

Was thinking about that the other day dude

July 31, 2018, 01:46:04 AM
Reply #2364

bluenuck

Yes actually, got a feeling there will be one more in this window for us to get excited again. Whether itís a wow whoís that diamond or a holy shit I didnít know we were after him signing - think so far itís been a bit predictable and slow moving, and the market in general might experience a bit of a gold rush in these last 10 days.

Get outta here.

When did you become so optimistic?   :laugh:

July 31, 2018, 01:49:25 AM
Reply #2365

kramer0

I quit if we sign another winger.

There are pressing issues in midfield and defense that need to be sorted before we can even entertain the idea.

Richarlison is a more exciting prospect than Lozano anyhow.

July 31, 2018, 01:51:23 AM
Reply #2366

D15TIN

Joao Mario linked again today, wasn't overly impressed by him at the WC or at West ham tbh like

as for big signings hmm don't know - I don't think Mina will join now - we need a back up option ready - my personal preference would be lascelles.

July 31, 2018, 01:55:52 AM
Reply #2367

blue slug

Definitely donít want Mario, wish weíd got that seri that fulham signed

July 31, 2018, 01:58:18 AM
Reply #2368

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I quit if we sign another winger.

There are pressing issues in midfield and defense that need to be sorted before we can even entertain the idea.

Richarlison is a more exciting prospect than Lozano anyhow.

Yeah think richarlison would have got about 30 goals in eredevisie.

If we lose bolasie and Lookman though I absolutely do want another wide attacker who can player across the front three.

Not mutually exclusive to sorting the cottage cheese midfield or rotten egg centrebacks.

July 31, 2018, 02:03:43 AM
Reply #2369

kramer0

If we lose bolasie and Lookman though I absolutely do want another wide attacker who can player across the front three.

Sure. But maybe not someone who's going to cost a fuck ton and require regular playing time like Lozano.

If we have Lozano money to spend after we lock up a CB, it needs to go towards a quality midfielder who can help make the ball stick in the final third.