October 22, 2020, 10:14:10 PM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 228591 times)

July 31, 2018, 05:47:29 PM
Reply #2445

Toddacelli

If that's not enough piss on your chips - Man U season ticket holder at work this morning:

"Funes Mori is better than Rojo - I'd have swapped them with you all day long but we'll happily take the 30 mil for him instead."

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 31, 2018, 05:48:28 PM
Reply #2446

Bluedylan

If that's not enough piss on your chips - Man U season ticket holder at work this morning:

"Funes Mori is better than Rojo - I'd have swapped them with you all day long but we'll happily take the 30 mil for him instead."

Clearly not watched Funes Mori play then.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

July 31, 2018, 05:51:46 PM
Reply #2447

Trublue

You have no idea what a Director of Football does, do you?

Gets paid loads of money, to get pay agents loads of money

July 31, 2018, 05:56:25 PM
Reply #2448

toshyboy

That's more than likely, I'm astonished that Williams, Besic and Mirallas are still here

To be fair these are all the type of players that arenít really gonna be top of anyoneís list. Theyíre the type who move a day or two before the window closes when teams start to panic and lower their standards / expectations a la Moyes

July 31, 2018, 05:58:09 PM
Reply #2449

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Clearly not watched Funes Mori play then.

Mori has been keeping rojo out the Argentina team.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

July 31, 2018, 05:59:12 PM
Reply #2450

Bluedylan

Mori has been keeping rojo out the Argentina team.

Shocking state they're in. We've seen Mori play enough to know he's not very good.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

July 31, 2018, 06:01:04 PM
Reply #2451

themilkycoffees

I'd say Mori and Rojo are about on par in terms of ability. That's why it would represent such shocking business to sell one for around £10m and bring the other in for £30m.

July 31, 2018, 06:12:01 PM
Reply #2452

stirlingblue

Iíd hate to be responsible for Evertonís transfer policy, as youíre fucked either way.

Sign players early that want to play for the club (Klaasen) - Fans wanted a bigger talent, fans pissed off.

Try to sign bigger talents (Mina) - Player delays move to see if there are better options, fans pissed off.

Sign young players (Lookman) - We need better players now, fans pissed off

Sign older players (Rojo) - No resale value, fans pissed off

Offload players (Mori) - Should have held out for more money, fans pissed off

Hold out for more money (Mirallas) - Should have sold them by now, fans pissed off

July 31, 2018, 06:13:00 PM
Reply #2453

KoemansNumberTens

That we want Marcus Rojo mate.

Poor window this so far, even despite us getting a major talent. So far from what I hoped.

If we end up shipping out lookman and Funes Mori and getting Richarlison and rojo Iím on much bigger wages and an extra 30m in fees that some horrendous business

July 31, 2018, 06:13:26 PM
Reply #2454

Hawkandro

Max Meyer having a medical at Palace today apparently.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

July 31, 2018, 06:15:09 PM
Reply #2455

Free Agent

If heís a replacement for Zaha thatís great news for the clubs linked with the latter

July 31, 2018, 06:18:10 PM
Reply #2456

KoemansNumberTens

Been plenty of good business done by the likes of wolves Fulham West Ham and now palace. Seems like weíve missed out on a lot of potentially very good players for very little money. I know people will jump to their defence but so far this doesnít look a great window for our new management team and it could become as bad as anything the last lot produced if the lookman and rojo rumours prove true

July 31, 2018, 06:20:45 PM
Reply #2457

Bluenose 91

I hate Funes Mori but we may as well have just kept that big dope if we're gonna end up with Rojo.

July 31, 2018, 06:23:56 PM
Reply #2458

KoemansNumberTens

I hate Funes Mori but we may as well have just kept that big dope if we're gonna end up with Rojo.

Heís better than all the centre halves we kept and heís as good as 1 we are being linked with for 30m

We should have got rid of Keane first. Heís vile shite

July 31, 2018, 06:27:26 PM
Reply #2459

Bluenose 91

He’s better than all the centre halves we kept and he’s as good as 1 we are being linked with for 30m

We should have got rid of Keane first. He’s vile shite

Jagielka is still well better than him once he gets up to speed.

Don't really think he's any better than Keane either he just cost a lot less.