November 13, 2019, 05:03:10 AM

Author Topic: Summer signings  (Read 181041 times)

August 06, 2018, 08:52:21 PM
Reply #2910

D15TIN

If we buy Gomes off Barca for £30 million I imagine they'll start hitting us up every time they have a player for sale, reminds me of the first Footy Manager when City got taken over and their team was shite so you'd just offer them Yobo for 30 million.
Fine by that, they're more than good enough for Everton - rather barcas case offs than uniteds

August 06, 2018, 08:53:43 PM
Reply #2911

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Boro are in for bolasie having missed out on morrison

Come on 'Boro! Come on 'Boro!
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 06, 2018, 09:02:03 PM
Reply #2912

Cereal Killer

Come on 'Boro! Come on 'Boro!

They want him on loan, will only pay 20k a week of his wages and only if Traore goes to Wolves

I'm not sure why we're so ecstatic of just pushing this problem back to next summer?  ???

August 06, 2018, 09:03:46 PM
Reply #2913

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
They want him on loan, will only pay 20k a week of his wages and only if Traore goes to Wolves

I'm not sure why we're so ecstatic of just pushing this problem back to next summer?  ???

We need rid. He offers us nothing.

Would have done a straight swap with Ben Gibson to be honest. But that's not an option.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 06, 2018, 09:17:09 PM
Reply #2914

Redartin

At the start of the summer Boro were linked with Besic following his loan last year. What happened that? Were we asking too much? Was it a wages issue?

August 06, 2018, 09:29:23 PM
Reply #2915

D15TIN

We could probably get a fee for bolasie, palace, Newcastle, west ham and Leicester all been linked this summer. No chance boro could afford his wages, and he is PL standard, so don't think he'd be up for a season in shitty middlesbrough

August 06, 2018, 09:30:10 PM
Reply #2916

D15TIN

At the start of the summer Boro were linked with Besic following his loan last year. What happened that? Were we asking too much? Was it a wages issue?
Pulis said recently in a fan night they had that theyre still pursuing Besic - could be a late one for them if we bring in another CM, I don't think he'll go otherwise

August 06, 2018, 09:32:51 PM
Reply #2917

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Would be a good signing for them given they’re about to lose Adama.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 06, 2018, 09:33:32 PM
Reply #2918

Evertonian in NC

Is it Achilles Tendonitis Holgate is suffering from? If so, according to the NHS website it can takes months to settle down. You'd like to think having access to the best medical facilities and staff would drastically reduce that for a full time professional footballer, but even so, I guess he could be a few weeks away yet. Even more so when you consider we have said we don't have an ETA for him returning to full fitness.

oh fuck me, even for a young fella I can't imagine anything I'd hate to have wrong with a CB than an achilles
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

August 06, 2018, 09:34:38 PM
Reply #2919

Evertonian in NC

More value to us as squad cover than that.  You realize he is our 3rd CB at present, yeah?  :D
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

August 06, 2018, 09:36:04 PM
Reply #2920

KoemansNumberTens

Ravel? Where’s he gone?

August 06, 2018, 09:37:32 PM
Reply #2921

KoemansNumberTens

We’d have to be crazy to agree to that/ we aren’t a charity

August 06, 2018, 09:39:35 PM
Reply #2922

Robioto

Annoyingly quiet today...

August 06, 2018, 09:40:31 PM
Reply #2923

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Annoyingly quiet today...

Calm before the storm brother
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

August 06, 2018, 09:40:57 PM
Reply #2924

Tofifee

The blind hate from some of our "fans" for Bolaise is staggeringly sad. Not his fault Koeman paid what palace asked. Plagued by injuries. When fit he is a very decent player and would be a good option in a front 3. Its seems some are not happy to just not rate him they seem to love to hate him too which is quite odd considering he seems a very likeable decent fella.