October 20, 2018, 04:49:30 AM

Author Topic: The "Don't let the door hit you on the way out" thread  (Read 2046 times)

May 14, 2018, 12:32:10 AM
Read 2046 times

MexicanToffee

Let us begin...

1. The manager and all his coaching staff... enough already
2. Bill.... Lovely bloke, Everton through and through, but sentiment won't win us anything. Time to retire.
3. Steve Walsh
He loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.

May 14, 2018, 12:34:20 AM
Reply #1

KoemansNumberTens

Baines Williams jagielka martina Keane bolasie mccarthy DCL rooney klassen. Ive probably missed a few

May 14, 2018, 12:36:01 AM
Reply #2

Juanito

Baines Williams jagielka martina Keane bolasie mccarthy DCL rooney klassen. Ive probably missed a few

Allardyce?

May 14, 2018, 12:38:27 AM
Reply #3

Shogun

Administrator
Allardyce
Walsh
Ashley Williams
Morgan Schneiderlin
Sammy Lee
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 14, 2018, 12:42:47 AM
Reply #4

Major Clanger

Before we get rid of anyone, we should have a vague idea about who we want to replace them with.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

May 14, 2018, 01:00:33 AM
Reply #5

School of Science

Can we keep DCL definitely a good footballer in there and will get better and swap him with Elstone.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

May 14, 2018, 01:08:57 AM
Reply #6

Evertonian in NC

Before we get rid of anyone, we should have a vague idea about who we want to replace them with.

Not for Shogun's list.  Addition by subtraction there, FIVE Scouse alleycats would do.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 14, 2018, 01:09:41 AM
Reply #7

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Simply simply lovely

May 14, 2018, 01:14:52 AM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Williams
FM
Schneiderlin (but..)
Cuco
Rooney
Mirallas
Bolasie
Niasse (but..)
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 14, 2018, 01:18:25 AM
Reply #9

MexicanToffee

Williams
FM
Schneiderlin (but..)
Cuco
Rooney
Mirallas
Bolasie
Niasse (but..)

I would keep Niasse. Has been good off the bench and considering Koeman tried to destroy his spirit has been the only player some games to show the kind of desire to win we so desperately need.
He loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.

May 14, 2018, 01:25:29 AM
Reply #10

toffee_scot

Allardyce
Walsh
Williams
Schneiderlin
Mirallas
Sandro (if he really is desperate to leave England)
Bolasie
Klaassen
Sammy Lee
Martina
Garbutt

May 14, 2018, 01:26:07 AM
Reply #11

Evertonian in NC

I would keep Niasse. Has been good off the bench and considering Koeman tried to destroy his spirit has been the only player some games to show the kind of desire to win we so desperately need.

Niasse is a PERFECT squad player.  He'll never cause trouble demanding more minutes.  He cleans up the garbage.  Who could ask for more than that?  It's not like you could get big money for him anyway.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

May 14, 2018, 01:27:28 AM
Reply #12

TheTone

May 14, 2018, 01:39:28 AM
Reply #13

Sixx1402

Getting rid of Niasse is a ridiculous idea

He's (at this moment arguably) not quite good enough to start but when he comes off the bench he nearly always scores, he offers work rate, determination, causes big problems against tiring defenders and as NC said he doesn't even moan about how many minutes he gets!

He's the perfect squad player and as previously stated we'd get fuck all for him if he was sold anyway.

He is literally the last person out of our squad that should be sold, apart from Pickford, Siggs and maybe a couple of others, he should be classed as untouchable in my opinion.

He's going to be our Solskjaer when we win the league in 3 years........yes i said that with a straight face........kind of  :thumbsup:
Ahh.....Boucheenie i presume

May 14, 2018, 01:52:13 AM
Reply #14

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers: