May 27, 2018, 02:57:48 PM

Author Topic: Starting not to care anymore...........  (Read 5619 times)

May 04, 2018, 02:25:31 AM
Reply #120

bogie

Anyone else?
I am going numb from Everton now
Starting to kinda not be arsed anymore

:titanic: :(

but you logon to post about you not being arsed anymore

May 04, 2018, 02:25:53 AM
Reply #121

dunkster

No team with money should be relegated with the amount of toss that's in this league.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 04, 2018, 02:43:59 AM
Reply #122

KoemansNumberTens

Yeah now is dispiriting because weíve not made the most of having a bit more money etc.

But itís infinitely better than being in the bottom 6 every season.

Boring is better than potential disaster.

Still hope. Money to spend. New stadium. Potentially new manager. New DOF (for them that want them)
We arenít in a bad position. I think weíve just pissed away so many chances in recent history that starting this opportunity so poorly makes people worry we are at it again

May 04, 2018, 03:13:05 AM
Reply #123

Bluedylan

The doom laden atmosphere and attitude (while understandable) is part of the reason we ended up appointing Big Sam. Some people really panicked at the start of the season when we were around the the relegation area, and thought we were going or gone.

A lot of others just said 'nah we've got good players, and we've just played 5 of last season's Top 6. Calm the fuck down, we'll be more than fine whoever the manager is'. But that seemed to fall on deaf ears.

If the club, and some of the fans, had been a bit calmer and took a step back, we'd never have gone near Allardyce.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

May 04, 2018, 04:28:01 AM
Reply #124

Gash

Global Moderator
I donít think this is the worst. We are a reasonably decent side

Eh? You've spent the whole season telling us the whole squad is "a bit shit".

May 04, 2018, 05:14:16 AM
Reply #125

van der Meyde

The doom laden atmosphere and attitude (while understandable) is part of the reason we ended up appointing Big Sam. Some people really panicked at the start of the season when we were around the the relegation area, and thought we were going or gone.

A lot of others just said 'nah we've got good players, and we've just played 5 of last season's Top 6. Calm the fuck down, we'll be more than fine whoever the manager is'. But that seemed to fall on deaf ears.

If the club, and some of the fans, had been a bit calmer and took a step back, we'd never have gone near Allardyce.
Would go as far as saying most of the fans, personally.

I think that Southampton one had even the most grounded fans worrying after 6 odd weeks conceding 2+/game.

May 04, 2018, 06:43:18 AM
Reply #126

Ross

No team with money should be relegated with the amount of toss that's in this league.

Stoke, Southampton and West Brom all have principle owners with bigger assets than ours.

You could add recently relegated teams like Newcastle and Sunderland to that as well.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

May 04, 2018, 01:56:36 PM
Reply #127

Trowel

Owner assets are not club money.

You wouldn't expect Mike Ashley to sell a Sports Direct workhouse to buy a centre forward.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

May 16, 2018, 01:43:20 AM
Reply #128

Tofifee

I agree that the main problem is the game itself.
Sh*t players getting ridiculous money. Everton spending 27m on a striker none of us had heard of and then dropping him.
Our summer which was full of enthusiasm and joy, We loved taking the adulations from the nation about getting our business done early, being an example of how it should be done et cet cetc
Then, in typical Everton fashion, Sandro is useless, Klassen is useless, Keane is Useless. Thats 60m right there.
Carragher makes a joke about the players we sign and the media and football fans in general mop it up and we become a laugh....
Rooney isnt in the door a wet week and he starts acting the cnut around town drawing more ridicule.
We EVENTUALLY sign Sigi and discover we dont know what to do with him...
We remain a laughing stock

We sack our manager, we spend a month arsing around and eventually settle on SAM FUCKING ALLARDYCE

We go to Anfield, play shite but rescue a draw and it feels like a win. Then we realise it was only a draw and we are celbrating like we won the league.
We go to Anfield in the cup, play well, but then ruin it all and all the good feeling from a month previous when our 30m keeper suffers a brain fart at the worst possible time in the worst possible place.

oh, and our manager, is Sam FUCKING Allardyce

We support a club who people take the piss out of.
We support a club who's sworn enemy see's us as something to ridicule and beat for fun at their place, and a lot of them dont even see us as rivals.
HOW ON EARTH CAN WE NOT WIN IN ANFIELD IN A GENERATION!!
We celebrate draws with them like wins, despite them playing us off the pitch.

We take good players and within a month their touch deserts them and they start to play like league 2 players

We bang on about our history. Villa and Forest have HUGE history, look where it got them.
Its irrelevant. A lad in his 20's now see's Everton in the same light as he see's West Ham, Southampton,Stoke and West Brom.
Leicester are more respectable

We have all had that conversation with a new person, you know the ol " your a scouser, your lot playing Madrid this week" "No, I am a blue" "oh...right".....

This club is embarrassing, its being run like a cheap brothel and players see us as a stepping stone or a retirement home.

And it fucking kills me

All the above still stands.......but at least our manager isn't Sam fu*king Allardyce anymore  :)

Small mercies blues!

May 16, 2018, 02:02:35 AM
Reply #129

KoemansNumberTens

Eh? You've spent the whole season telling us the whole squad is "a bit shit".

They are in terms of being top 6. We don't have anything at that level. We aren't bad like Walter Smith's Everton were bad

I think our biggest issue is everyone is quite good but not good enough. We actually don't have anyone to begin building a top 6 side around.

May 16, 2018, 06:20:28 PM
Reply #130

Everton Mint

22 years without a trophy and Liverpool heading back on top... I cant take much more.