September 24, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

Author Topic: Lozano  (Read 17500 times)

May 22, 2018, 09:06:56 PM
Reply #15

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 22, 2018, 09:12:27 PM
Reply #16

D15TIN

Is raiola his agent?

May 22, 2018, 09:19:25 PM
Reply #17

WeimaranerBlues

May 22, 2018, 09:23:02 PM
Reply #18

Hawkandro

Santiago Arias a highly rated defender, and Maximiliano Romero is a baller on FM18 (though he has only signed permanently for them this summer). Rumoured to be linked with Van Ginkel too, but he flopped at Stoke and hasn't had a look-in at Chelsea.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

May 22, 2018, 09:26:41 PM
Reply #19

D15TIN

think so
I think it's likely it'll happen then, if Brands wants him - were a good stepping stone club (unfortunately for us) at the moment, but it at least means we should be brining the likes of Lozano and Kluivert in, and sell on at a hefty profit after a few good seasons with us

May 22, 2018, 09:55:50 PM
Reply #20

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
How racist/bitey is he?

0.001 Suarez's.
"If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles." – Wayne Dyer

May 22, 2018, 10:06:45 PM
Reply #21

WeimaranerBlues

May 22, 2018, 11:14:23 PM
Reply #22

Paddockoldie

Him and Lookman out wide is the stuff of solid erections... Especially with a clinical finisher in the middle

May 22, 2018, 11:25:27 PM
Reply #23

Outworlder47

Don't know anything about him. Nice name though.

It's an absolute yes for me, even at ~£40-45M. Plays either wing, pace to spare, good bag of tricks in the locker. Cuts inside from either wing, can use either foot, not scared to head the ball either. He does more than just score, too--he was both PSV's leading scorer and leading assist man. Won the CONCACAF Champions League while at Pachuca, won the Eredivisie this season at PSV.

He's also, from all appearances, very humble and a hard worker. Very much an Everton-style attitude, would seem to be a good fit from that perspective.

Also, anyone with the nickname "Chucky" (or, equivalently, "muñeco diabólico" or "devil doll") gets extra points in my book. He'll be tormenting the USA for the next decade or more, and I don't really care because he's so much fun to watch.

May 23, 2018, 01:20:40 AM
Reply #24

blue slug

He’s the type of player we should be going for, good enough now but with bags of potential

May 23, 2018, 03:22:21 AM
Reply #25

Juanito

Him and Lookman out wide is the stuff of solid erections... Especially with a clinical finisher in the middle

I like the idea of three pacey forwards like Barcelona and that team across the park, to give sides more to think about than a target man with his back to goal.

If you we were to sign someone like Lozano, I would love to see three up top, all rotating;

Lookman  Walcott  Lozano

Would be play on the counter attack away from home too. All three have goals in them.

May 23, 2018, 03:26:09 AM
Reply #26

KoemansNumberTens

I like the idea of three pacey forwards like Barcelona and that team across the park, to give sides more to think about than a target man with his back to goal.

If you we were to sign someone like Lozano, I would love to see three up top, all rotating;

Lookman  Walcott  Lozano

Would be play on the counter attack away from home too. All three have goals in them.

Without someone playing in front of them? I don’t think we’d get away without playing a targetman

May 23, 2018, 03:47:25 AM
Reply #27

Juanito

Without someone playing in front of them? I don’t think we’d get away without playing a targetman

Sure we can, be a nightmare to defend against. Would love to see Sigurdsson, Gana and a box to box midfielder who can pass the ball forward, behind them.

May 23, 2018, 04:44:57 AM
Reply #28

Outworlder47

Sure we can, be a nightmare to defend against. Would love to see Sigurdsson, Gana and a box to box midfielder who can pass the ball forward, behind them.

Yep, it can be played either way. You would be playing the ball on the floor a lot more, with the wingers cutting inside more than supplying crosses into the box.

May 23, 2018, 08:17:01 AM
Reply #29

MexicanToffee

That's the spirit, optimism at its finest
Sorry mate but living here gives me a little more insight into Mexican players. There has been loads said about Mexicos brightest star. He won't be going anywhere but Real or Barca. Would love him to choose Everton but one has to be realistic.
“He loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.”