July 16, 2018, 04:11:56 PM

Author Topic: Lozano  (Read 15950 times)

May 23, 2018, 08:19:10 AM
Reply #30

MexicanToffee

What makes you think that?

Too early in his career to mover to a real or barca yet imo. We're a good stepping stone for him
Not according to the football press / commentators / pundits / man in the street / dog owned by man in the street in Mexico Ram.
He loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.

May 23, 2018, 08:22:14 AM
Reply #31

MexicanToffee

Haha, how do you know? He plays for PSV and would probably triple his wages with us and his agent could sell it to him as a stepping stone, a la Lukaku.

I wouldnt be surprised if he came here.
Well I don't know for sure Juanito but I base my opinion on everything I hear and read in Mexico. If I'm wrong I will walk stark bollock naked down Everton Valley on a match day.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 09:00:47 AM by MexicanToffee »
He loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.

May 23, 2018, 08:25:11 AM
Reply #32

MexicanToffee

God there are some bloody miserable people on here. Well done Everton, see what you've done to us.
Not miserable mate... just realistic. if you said Messi and Ronaldo were going to play for us would I be miserable for doubting it would ever happen? Well you need to know that in Mexico, Lozano is considered the dogs bollocks. He won't be signing for anyone outside of the Champions league now.

May 23, 2018, 08:29:08 AM
Reply #33

MexicanToffee

Well I don't know for sure Juanito but I base my opinion on everything I hear and read in Mexico. if I'm wrong I will walk stark bollock naked down Everton Valley on a match day.

I should probably point out the wife has just said "What... again!"

May 23, 2018, 09:33:15 AM
Reply #34

Outworlder47

Sorry mate but living here gives me a little more insight into Mexican players. There has been loads said about Mexicos brightest star. He won't be going anywhere but Real or Barca. Would love him to choose Everton but one has to be realistic.
Curious why you'd think only Real or Barca. Real has bought precisely one player in the last decade from outside the top league in Spain, England, Germany, France, or Benfica in Portugal, that being Huntelaar in 2008 from Ajax. (Technically, they'll formally acquire the rights to Vinicius Junior this summer, though he can't move until next year since he's not 18.) Barca does buy from South America frequently, and recently bought their cup keeper Cillessen from Ajax, as well as Afellay from PSV. But Lozano would struggle for minutes off the Barca bench, and without major squad changes at Real I can't see him getting much time there either.

May 23, 2018, 09:55:39 AM
Reply #35

MexicanToffee

Well I don't disagree with you. I think right now he would struggle to get any game time at either of Real or Barca. Might be why he signed a six year contract at PSV. I don't think he will go anywhere this window nor the next, If he does go anywhere it will be to a Champions league side with some pedigree. The word on the street here, according to my informed source, is he has set his heart on either Real or Barca.

May 23, 2018, 10:14:23 AM
Reply #36

Ramjam

Well I don't disagree with you. I think right now he would struggle to get any game time at either of Real or Barca. Might be why he signed a six year contract at PSV. I don't think he will go anywhere this window nor the next, If he does go anywhere it will be to a Champions league side with some pedigree. The word on the street here, according to my informed source, is he has set his heart on either Real or Barca.
I set my heart on miss world but had to settle for the next best thing as well. We dont always get what we want
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 23, 2018, 10:46:24 AM
Reply #37

MexicanToffee

I set my heart on miss world but had to settle for the next best thing as well. We dont always get what we want
True, but assuming his form continues into the world cup then I would imagine he will become an even hotter prospect which will make it even more unlikely.

May 23, 2018, 02:03:57 PM
Reply #38

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
If we get any one of : Lozano, Neres, Kluivert, Ziyech or Bergwijn then Id be absolutely made up.

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 23, 2018, 02:08:00 PM
Reply #39

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Not miserable mate... just realistic. if you said Messi and Ronaldo were going to play for us would I be miserable for doubting it would ever happen? Well you need to know that in Mexico, Lozano is considered the dogs bollocks. He won't be signing for anyone outside of the Champions league now.
Sure you are not comparing a Young Lozano to Messi or Ronaldo ??

May 23, 2018, 02:16:55 PM
Reply #40

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Sorry mate but living here gives me a little more insight into Mexican players. There has been loads said about Mexicos brightest star. He won't be going anywhere but Real or Barca. Would love him to choose Everton but one has to be realistic.
Fair enough pal, he's obviously massively rated by the local press then
Simply simply lovely

May 23, 2018, 02:26:04 PM
Reply #41

dunkster

A lot will change with the world cup going on. Several players will really stand out and they will be the ones the Madrid and Barcelona will look at. Could be this guy  who knows.
Personally I feel Brands is here to pull rabbits out of the hat that no one has really heard of. I don't think he's gonna make a high end player particularly desire to play for Everton
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 23, 2018, 02:54:35 PM
Reply #42

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
If we get any one of : Lozano, Neres, Kluivert, Ziyech or Bergwijn then Id be absolutely made up.

Tuttosport have thrown our name into the hat, saying we are going to scupper the Kluivert -> Roma deal that is being prepared. Roma/Tuttosport feel that they have a good relationship with Riola, but they all "know" they couldn't compete with an offer from the premier league, even though they're in the Champs league.

May 23, 2018, 03:05:47 PM
Reply #43

dunkster

Tuttosport have thrown our name into the hat, saying we are going to scupper the Kluivert -> Roma deal that is being prepared. Roma/Tuttosport feel that they have a good relationship with Riola, but they all "know" they couldn't compete with an offer from the premier league, even though they're in the Champs league.

I think if Raiola is part of our recruiting team then he will feel the need  to prove his worth with a flagship addition.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 23, 2018, 03:10:24 PM
Reply #44

sirblue57

You married Mr Universe??
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.