September 22, 2018, 01:24:28 AM

Author Topic: Lozano  (Read 17453 times)

June 20, 2018, 05:56:46 PM
Reply #195

Macca77

He's ours lads, stop worrying

June 20, 2018, 06:04:19 PM
Reply #196

Cozzie

#Lozanoisours

I did enjoy that summer where the esk kept throwing them out there, what a silly old sausage he was.

June 20, 2018, 06:17:51 PM
Reply #197

Toddacelli

So 100% nailed on then

In before the 100% shouts

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 20, 2018, 09:17:18 PM
Reply #198

D15TIN

30mills nothing in this market for a 22 year old with his ability. IMO we could be the right move for him at this stage of his career, a lot of the top clubs would like to see him in the PL or a better standard of league before spending big on him.

If Brands has a strong relationship with him, we should have the edge on this one, plus we'll offer daft wages

June 21, 2018, 05:27:34 AM
Reply #199

Evertonian in NC

30mills nothing in this market for a 22 year old with his ability. IMO we could be the right move for him at this stage of his career, a lot of the top clubs would like to see him in the PL or a better standard of league before spending big on him.

If Brands has a strong relationship with him, we should have the edge on this one, plus we'll offer daft wages

fuck and yes, we'd bite their hands off if they asked for 30m.  They'd barely get the sentence out of their mouths.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

June 21, 2018, 10:13:09 AM
Reply #200

Ramjam

I have been impressed by the two Moroccan wingers, they look like an absolute handful, itís a pity they donít have a striker to finish their chances off.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

June 21, 2018, 01:35:17 PM
Reply #201

penguinofdoom1878

#Lozanoisours

I did enjoy that summer where the esk kept throwing them out there, what a silly old sausage he was.

wasnt Carvalho his biggest claim that summer, can he change his twitter to theeskitk if it actually happens

June 21, 2018, 09:39:21 PM
Reply #202

Waltzer

Dont see how this has made any significant difference as there are no clear indications of an alliance with Raiola, but would be happy if it were true!?

Premier League giants Everton reportedly want PSV winger Hirving Lozano. The problem is, so do La Liga champions Barcelona.

Everton appeared to have moved one step closer to the signing of Mexican hero Hirving Lozano on Tuesday.

The PSV phenomenon has been heavily linked with a big-money move to Goodison Park of late, and the Liverpool Echo reported that the clubís new sporting director Marcel Brands would not be prevented from raiding his former club for Lozano.

But that does not mean any potential transfer would be straightforward. Far from it.

Thanks to his brilliant winning goal in Mexicoís shock World Cup win against holders Germany on Sunday, Lozano is no longer the preserve of Eredivisie aficionados. The former Pachuca starlet has just become one of the most eye-catching talents in European football. And reports in ESPN Mexico are claiming that Barcelona are big fans of ĎChuckyí.

His speed off the flanks and ability to score goals from a nominal wide position have made him an alternative to none other than Antoine Griezmann who, if you havenít heard, is staying at Atletico Madrid.

This comes after Serie A champions Juventus asked PSV about the availability of the £30 million-rated Lozano, as reported by Portuguese publication Record.

It goes without saying, then, that Everton have a big challenge on their hands. Fortunately, Lozano has joined forces with Mino Raiola, the super-agent who also represents Marcel Brands and has a good relationship with Everton shareholder Farhad Moshiri, who is allegedly keen to establish a partnership with the Italian-born Dutchman at Goodison Park.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/06/21/do-everton-reportedly-set-for-barcelona-battle-over-hirving-loza/

June 21, 2018, 09:39:53 PM
Reply #203

Waltzer

wasnt Carvalho his biggest claim that summer, can he change his twitter to theeskitk if it actually happens

Witsel

June 22, 2018, 04:20:26 AM
Reply #204

Jamokachi

Dont see how this has made any significant difference as there are no clear indications of an alliance with Raiola, but would be happy if it were true!?

Yes, there are. And it's been widely reported on.

June 22, 2018, 12:57:27 PM
Reply #205

Waltzer

Yes, there are. And it's been widely reported on.

Depends how you interpret things, I read those tabloid stories too and took them for what they were, speculative stories with little to no substance other than the fact he has Brands in his stable. As alluded too, i hope it is true, but I havent seen anything to suggest otherwise

June 22, 2018, 01:00:56 PM
Reply #206

Jamokachi

We've had a close relationship with Raiola for a while. I'm not just talking tabloid gossip, it's been well reported by plenty of respected journos who are in the know when it comes to Everton.

June 22, 2018, 01:59:29 PM
Reply #207

Waltzer

We've had a close relationship with Raiola for a while. I'm not just talking tabloid gossip, it's been well reported by plenty of respected journos who are in the know when it comes to Everton.

Hopefully you're right it looks like it would be a good addition if true. Tbh prior to this the only time I can recollect him being mentioned with us was during the 'Lukaku is 100% signing a new contract' saga but im sure he would have a vested interest in aligning more with a club

June 22, 2018, 08:20:15 PM
Reply #208

Waltzer

MEXICO GOALSCORER ON BARCA RADAR

Barcelona have made an approach for Hirving Lozano, according to the Mexico forwardís father.

Lozano, who is on the books at PSV Eindhoven, had an impressive 2017/18 campaign in the Eredivisie and scored his national teamís winning goal against Germany in their opening World Cup fixture.

His father told ESPN: "There's been an approach from Barca but there's nothing clear at the moment. When the World Cup's over, we will have a better idea of the reality - if he will stay at PSV or move to another team."

June 22, 2018, 08:40:04 PM
Reply #209

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Sounds very much like Lukaku's dad there.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.