September 24, 2018, 08:32:15 AM

Author Topic: Leighton Baines  (Read 3413 times)

May 23, 2018, 03:39:53 AM
Reply #30

WeimaranerBlues

i know its slightly different situation ,  moving to another country to play --to playing in a tournament -   but was it just a rumour years ago that Baines did not like traveling  and being away from home with the England Squad.

May 23, 2018, 03:40:10 AM
Reply #31

mikey_blue

Garbutt still wont get registered.

May 23, 2018, 03:42:06 AM
Reply #32

blue slug

Heís nearly 25 now ainít he

May 23, 2018, 03:44:16 AM
Reply #33

mikey_blue

Heís nearly 25 now ainít he

Something like that. I think we've got him on a massive contract and he doesn't want to take a pay cut.

May 23, 2018, 03:45:30 AM
Reply #34

Gash

Global Moderator

Probably won't get flogged either!

May 23, 2018, 03:57:49 AM
Reply #35

Cereal Killer

Because most teams know you need a god back up to every position. Well everyone except us of course.

May 23, 2018, 04:32:40 AM
Reply #36

Tony Clifton

Not happening.  Baines will be done with football when he's finished here, I'm sure.

May 23, 2018, 04:36:23 AM
Reply #37

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He's nearly 25 now ain't he
Heís near retirement age isnít he?
"If you believe it will work out, youíll see opportunities. If you believe it wonít, you will see obstacles." Ė Wayne Dyer

May 23, 2018, 04:36:30 AM
Reply #38

Bob Sacamano

Garbutt is hilarious lolol

Is he even an actual footballer at this point?!

May 23, 2018, 02:53:10 PM
Reply #39

Thornton_19

Garbutt is hilarious lolol

Is he even an actual footballer at this point?!
Got to respect the lad for getting a new deal under Martinez and just bumming about the club content with making his dough.

May 23, 2018, 03:15:00 PM
Reply #40

dunkster

There was a time when he got a few games at the start that I thought there was a player there. Bombing up and down the flank and delivered a few good crosses.
Maybe my memories a bit jaded there and I may be well off with that.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 23, 2018, 03:16:58 PM
Reply #41

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
There was a time when he got a few games at the start that I thought there was a player there. Bombing up and down the flank and delivered a few good crosses.
Maybe my memories a bit jaded there and I may be well off with that.
He put in a decent corner once and a Cross for a lukaku goal and it all went "he's better than baines"
Then galloway replaced him
Simply simply lovely

May 23, 2018, 03:18:25 PM
Reply #42

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Not particularly arsed if Baines goes.

Thinks it's probably the right time.

I see him struggling in a team that plays high up the pitch and looks to press the opposition.

Time to get a more dynamic left back in.

May 23, 2018, 03:26:04 PM
Reply #43

dunkster

Not particularly arsed if Baines goes.

Thinks it's probably the right time.

I see him struggling in a team that plays high up the pitch and looks to press the opposition.

Time to get a more dynamic left back in.

True but you need 2 players for each position so now gotta find two. And we won't get much money for Baines.
Would rather have had him as the backup left back to a decent signing.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 23, 2018, 03:29:01 PM
Reply #44

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
True but you need 2 players for each position so now gotta find two. And we won't get much money for Baines.
Would rather have had him as the backup left back to a decent signing.

Yeah, that'll be better tbh.

I do like Robinson though but he could probably do with another year out on loan.