November 17, 2018, 09:25:36 AM

Author Topic: Dressing room unrest?  (Read 5116 times)

May 24, 2018, 08:42:41 AM
Read 5116 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

I wonder if this is now or just the season? Wouldn't bother me to see a bunch leave but according to that it's Niasse's fault? Dressing room split explains a lot but this is the first I've heard of it being that bad.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 05:38:59 AM by blargins »
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

May 24, 2018, 08:52:18 AM
Reply #1

hannu

sounds like bullshit, no way rooney is leaving coz oumar, and from what ive seen oumar has been a model pro never kicks up a fuss, never moaned or slated the club when koeman wouldnt give him a locker, could be wrong but it doesnt add up to me

May 24, 2018, 09:27:18 AM
Reply #2

Ramjam

Don't know what to think of this one but there has been a cloud hanging over the club all season, but what I will say is that when Niasse has scored this season the players swamp around him with congratulations and celebrate with him.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

May 24, 2018, 10:48:06 AM
Reply #3

bluenuck

This player told a pal. That player told a pal. That player told a friend.

Fuckin kidding me?? Who writes this shit?

May 24, 2018, 11:02:38 AM
Reply #4

KoemansNumberTens

Odd story. Doesn’t even say why they don’t like him

May 24, 2018, 11:27:06 AM
Reply #5

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
This player told a pal. That player told a pal. That player told a friend.

Fuckin kidding me?? Who writes this shit?
the Sun

May 24, 2018, 12:16:20 PM
Reply #6

Jamokachi

Easy to solve though innti. Fuck Niasse off.

May 24, 2018, 12:23:40 PM
Reply #7

Toffee1

Marcel (Vince McMahon) Brands will sort this out if true. Would not want to be a player watching him walking into a meeting after the video of him yesterday.

If players want to leave, then so be it, for this club to move on from last season, everyone must be united and moving forward together.

May 24, 2018, 12:52:10 PM
Reply #8

Lxxx

Allardyce’s mate Custis works for the Sun. Strange article as it looks like bullshit but it could either be disproven by walking across the office and making one phone call or maybe the story has eminated from that source.

Either way you could have predicted negative articles about us the minute we officially booted Sam down the river.

May 24, 2018, 01:01:56 PM
Reply #9

Paddockoldie

Seems like a patchwork article with different issues pasted together. Also it's the S*n. I say shite

May 24, 2018, 01:19:59 PM
Reply #10

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Total bullshit from start to finish, irresponsible journalism almost with racist undertones. The article should be condemned by those players mentioned, particularly “Hot shot striker” DCL !

May 24, 2018, 01:20:28 PM
Reply #11

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Haha. Hilarious piece of journalism.

May 24, 2018, 01:25:41 PM
Reply #12

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
An absolute stinking pile of shit of an article
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 24, 2018, 01:25:44 PM
Reply #13

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Why do people post links to the Sun?

Even if the article wasn't a steaming puddle of horse jizz, you're just filling their coffers by getting people - Everton fans - to click on their links.

If you must tell us what they have to say, copy paste the words into a post.

May 24, 2018, 01:29:13 PM
Reply #14

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6363564/everton-crisis-dressing-room-split/amp/

I wonder if this is now or just the season? Wouldn’t bother me to see a bunch leave but according to that it’s Niasse’s fault? Dressing room split explains a lot but this is the first I’ve heard of it being that bad.

Are you seriously suggesting that there is any substance to this article ?