July 20, 2018, 10:02:41 PM

Author Topic: Dressing room unrest?  (Read 3851 times)

May 24, 2018, 02:37:45 PM
Reply #30

Toffee1

If this story is true then it is another reason why getting rid of Allardyce was the right decision, as it is one of the remits of a manager to deal with things like this and he hasn't, if the article is accurate.

Maybe going on holiday to your villa in Spain after a game did not help the situation.

May 24, 2018, 02:45:23 PM
Reply #31

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Who is in the Oumar camp though?

Davies, DCL, Kenny and Holgate are clearly a crew

Oumar is pals with Gana and Bolasie based on social media interaction. If they can get one more then perhaps it's best if they have an old school survivor series match to settle it and the 4 losing players get sold on
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 24, 2018, 02:53:05 PM
Reply #32

Alanvideo

If there is unrest now ,wait till Mirallas comes back   :woohoo:
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 24, 2018, 03:02:33 PM
Reply #33

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Lack of commitment and desire from Big O? Can't see that. Gives his all every time he's on the pitch
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 24, 2018, 03:11:32 PM
Reply #34

Macca77

Always said that Niasse is a snake, hides a lot of his bullshit and backstabbing behind that smile ;)

May 24, 2018, 03:19:58 PM
Reply #35

Cereal Killer

Think it's part of a bigger push to try and sell Davies

Hearing West Ham will back in with a big bid as they want to be acting all Billy big bollocks and flash the cash around

May 24, 2018, 03:24:56 PM
Reply #36

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Bizarre article
Simply simply lovely

May 24, 2018, 03:28:51 PM
Reply #37

themilkycoffees

Easy to solve though innti. Fuck Niasse off.

Why would we fuck Niasse off? One of the only players who looks like he's arsed about winning.

May 24, 2018, 03:29:24 PM
Reply #38

Lxxx

For conspiracies I don't think we should look much further than the Custis brothers at the Sun who worship the ground Sam walks on. Horrible paper, horrible journalists, horrible story.

May 24, 2018, 03:30:27 PM
Reply #39

dunkster

I'd sell Davies for the right price. And I'm not talking 40million type bids.
I'm not sure there's enough of  a player there, that will get the game time he needs to progress.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 24, 2018, 03:38:41 PM
Reply #40

School of Science

If I was one of the named players and it's not true I'd be furious and would demand the shit rag retract it. Gutter paper

Exactly right the club should be right on this and so should the players named. Prove or retract and apologize.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

May 24, 2018, 03:40:19 PM
Reply #41

School of Science

“Senior” players appalled at commitment and desire shown by Oumar Niasse.

Well he did look like he gave a fuck,  :)
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

May 24, 2018, 03:40:35 PM
Reply #42

JordanianEmbassy

The story is just typical Sun bile.

But its fairly obvious the team spirit hasn't been great since the end of Martinez first season. Moyes biggest strength was buying players with good character, who would fight for the team. We've lost that now as some of the newer faces aren't from the same mold. We've also lost big characters like Tim Cahill and Sylvan Distan who would lead by example on the pitch. Steven Naismith talked about this in a recent interview.

May 24, 2018, 03:41:13 PM
Reply #43

Macca77

For conspiracies I don't think we should look much further than the Custis brothers at the Sun who worship the ground Sam walks on. Horrible paper, horrible journalists, horrible story.

Exactly this

May 24, 2018, 03:41:46 PM
Reply #44

themilkycoffees

There's a losing mentality in that dressing room. Most players happy to finish 7th, winning 2 or 3 away games in a whole season. They're a disgrace.