September 26, 2018, 04:18:24 PM

Author Topic: Ramiro Funes Mori in talks to leave Everton, £10m deal  (Read 4914 times)

May 26, 2018, 03:56:01 AM
Reply #30

Shogun

Administrator
See big Enner is doing well in Mexico
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 26, 2018, 04:17:16 AM
Reply #31

Lxxx

Especially since we passed on signing the Dutch lad from Celtic

<throws up into bucket>

Aye. Three defenders were available that window and three clubs needed one. West Brom got Jonny Evans, Southampton got Van Dijk and we....

May 26, 2018, 04:22:06 AM
Reply #32

Gash

Global Moderator
Aye. Three defenders were available that window and three clubs needed one. West Brom got Jonny Evans, Southampton got Van Dijk and we....

...got our pants pulled down for nearly double the original fee.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 04:35:58 AM by Gash »

May 26, 2018, 04:24:27 AM
Reply #33

MmmblueBernard

...got out pants pulled down for nearly double the original fee.

God that story gets worse the more you recollect.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

May 26, 2018, 04:32:38 AM
Reply #34

Lxxx

...got out pants pulled down for nearly double the original fee.

........waits for someone to say 'Everton that'.....

May 26, 2018, 11:36:35 AM
Reply #35

howard1334

I like Funes Mori. Very few of his mistakes have actually led to goals against.

May 26, 2018, 11:36:56 AM
Reply #36

MexicanToffee

Can't see Rayados spending 10 million quid on Funes Mori. They have just sacked their coach and 200 million pesos on an average centre back would be a lot for them. Most Rayado fans I talk to don't think he'll be coming unless it's for a real knock down price.
“He loved Everton, he loved being back at Goodison Park. He always said it was like going to church.”

May 26, 2018, 12:37:53 PM
Reply #37

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I would want to leave too if I have a chance of going tot he World Cup and then don’t get played in the last 10-12 games of a meaningless season.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 26, 2018, 04:40:46 PM
Reply #38

eyesalwaysblue

would keep him until we get the replacements we badly need at the back..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

May 28, 2018, 06:38:09 PM
Reply #39

TrevorSteven

What - isn´t he already gone? :)

I think it is some names in our squadlist that I just forgot and don´t think actually still are there, like:

Mirallas
Funes Mori
Williams
McCarthy
Besic
Galloway
Kenny
Browning

And because of that - all of these players can be sold together with: Robles, Stekeleenburg, Calvert-Lewin, Vlasic, Tosun, Sigurdsson, Martina and Niasse. :)

May 28, 2018, 07:09:12 PM
Reply #40

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

I think it is some names in our squadlist that I just forgot and don´t think actually still are there, like:

Mirallas
Funes Mori
Williams
McCarthy
Besic
Galloway
Kenny
Browning

And because of that - all of these players can be sold together with: Robles, Stekeleenburg, Calvert-Lewin, Vlasic, Tosun, Sigurdsson, Martina and Niasse. :)

Can’t be selling 16 players.

What’s wrong with Kenny, DCL, Vlasic?

May 28, 2018, 07:55:35 PM
Reply #41

Bob Sacamano

Mirallas
Funes Mori
Williams
McCarthy
Besic
Galloway
Kenny
Browning

Haha you absolute mad man.

May 28, 2018, 08:04:06 PM
Reply #42

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Would rather keep him and get rid of Williams instead.

Can't see us losing Jags, Williams, Keane and Mori all in one summer. Need at least some continuity.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

May 28, 2018, 08:23:32 PM
Reply #43

Bob Sacamano

Keep jags and Keane. No brainier imo.

Brainier lolol is it just me or is autocorrect breaking balls more frequently these days?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 04:06:40 AM by Bob Sacamano »

May 28, 2018, 08:26:02 PM
Reply #44

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
While you do have the possibility of a mistake with Mori, you at least have a goal threat too. None of our other defenders find the net as regularly as he has.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama