October 17, 2019, 02:35:54 PM

Author Topic: Ramiro Funes Mori in talks to leave Everton, £10m deal  (Read 7077 times)

May 28, 2018, 07:55:35 PM
Read 7077 times

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
What - isnīt he already gone? :)

I think it is some names in our squadlist that I just forgot and donīt think actually still are there, like:

Mirallas
Funes Mori
Williams
McCarthy
Besic
Galloway
Kenny
Browning

And because of that - all of these players can be sold together with: Robles, Stekeleenburg, Calvert-Lewin, Vlasic, Tosun, Sigurdsson, Martina and Niasse. :)

Haha you absolute mad man.

May 28, 2018, 08:23:32 PM
Reply #1

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Keep jags and Keane. No brainier imo.

Brainier lolol is it just me or is autocorrect breaking balls more frequently these days?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 04:06:40 AM by Bob Sacamano »

May 28, 2018, 08:32:22 PM
Reply #2

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
sell only cb with pace that we've got?

seems unwise and will put a lot of pressure on getting someone who can cope in quickly - not saying hes all that but at least if we bring in someone for the position he can be cover or start the first few games while our new signing is getting his legs.

just how many centre halves do we think we can buy this summer? - we play with jags, williams and keane and we will be right back where we were last season or worse, my friends - can't see us bringing in 3 quality additions at this position this summer

Jags has pace.

Neither of them should be starting every week so itís a case of pick a player you trust to play those dozen games a season.

May 29, 2018, 12:45:49 AM
Reply #3

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
had; got no complaints on him but he is reaching the top limit of where he can be relied on in terms of his age

if we want to play better / more expansive football higher up the pitch we will need pace at the back, williams and keane will get skinned alive

if we are starting williams and / or keane we may as well have allardyce because we are going to have to sit deep

Iíd rather have jags than mori for a dozen games. Whichever one it is will likely be gone 6/12months after the other one anyway. Bar Coleman I canít see any of them staying around longer than next season.

May 30, 2018, 03:29:52 AM
Reply #4

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
What this about ďcanít get better for £10mĒ? So what. Iíd rather go out and spend good money on a guaranteed starter, flog this donkey for £10m and spend the best part of that £10m on a 19/20yr old with big potential.

Honestly whatís the point of keeping him? Keeping him around when thereís money on offer is just bananas imo.

May 30, 2018, 04:14:58 AM
Reply #5

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Heís of the age where if a player isnít guaranteed to start (or first change) then no problem with moving on and trying with someone else.

Goal threat is pretty useless for a CB if youíre only playing 10 games max; and is there a point in using minutes that could develop Holgate (or equivalent).

Exactly. Those mins would either be safer in the hands of Jags or aid development of Holgate and/or another prospect. Either way I canít see a pro in keep Ming him if thereís money on the table. Iíd even take a modest loss on him.