December 11, 2018, 06:01:33 PM

Author Topic: Ramiro Funes Mori in talks to leave Everton, £10m deal  (Read 5540 times)

May 30, 2018, 01:37:26 PM
Read 5540 times

dunkster

I think if there are question marks over silvas defensive record (and there is)..that getting a ready made, more experienced defence in place is safer than his ability to coach,/improve young 20-22 year olds.
If the wheels start falling off at the back it will have a significant effect on our midfield pushing forwards.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 30, 2018, 02:27:56 PM
Reply #1

dunkster

Can you imagine if we sell Mori and keep Williams though, kin hell!

Was just a little bit sick in my mouth there.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

May 30, 2018, 03:04:50 PM
Reply #2

dunkster

Yes there would be an argument for that if the 27 year old defenders were solid but unspectacular players who you could put out and not worry what they’re going to do, while you concentrate on other areas.

Aside from Jags, we don’t have that. So if we’re left with unreliable older players or unreliable younger players, if we’re being longer term, the latter option is more sensible.

I think what I'm getting at is that we obviously need to buy in defenders, or do something back there. I personally would like us to spend a decent chunk getting in players in their prime for now. A holgate/Keane partnership makes me want to start breathing into a paper bag.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]