December 13, 2018, 03:44:19 AM

Author Topic: [News]Williams wants to forget frustrating season  (Read 3416 times)

May 28, 2018, 03:12:27 AM
Reply #30

Lxxx

Peaked in the euros and started a rapid descent when he signed for us. Mainly because we asked him to play differently than he'd ever had to do in the past. Shades of the Keane signing, albeit he has time on his side.

May 28, 2018, 03:13:59 AM
Reply #31

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Things went south when he was caught shagging about.

May 28, 2018, 04:50:35 AM
Reply #32

Lxxx

Happened to me too.

May 28, 2018, 05:04:45 AM
Reply #33

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Happened to me too.

And we still haven't been able to offload you either!

;)
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

May 28, 2018, 12:22:58 PM
Reply #34

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Can we send him death threats?

Asking for a friend

Tell your friend no, thatís Kopite behaviour.

May 28, 2018, 12:24:25 PM
Reply #35

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

Yeah, was about to say that when things go this bad for a player there must be personal issues.

What have you heard?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 28, 2018, 03:20:23 PM
Reply #36

bigac

And we want to forget he ever played for this club.

May 28, 2018, 04:00:13 PM
Reply #37

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
There is absolutely no way he should play another game for us.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 30, 2018, 05:12:25 AM
Reply #38

Cozzie

Off injured for Wales apparently.

Hope this doesnt hamper a sale.

May 30, 2018, 06:50:17 AM
Reply #39

gizzblue

Off injured for Wales apparently.

Hope this doesnt hamper a sale.

Or with him being that old it could just be the end of his legs .👍..fuck sale just to get rid would be nice ....if we got a few bob it would be a huge bonus  lolol
Born not made a blue .

May 30, 2018, 06:51:15 AM
Reply #40

Shogun

Administrator
Absolutely shocking player, seemed to concede about 70 pens last season.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 30, 2018, 07:35:16 PM
Reply #41

D15TIN

I was pleased when he signed ,I thought he would be a good organiser at the back. Huge disappointment ,I can't recall him having a good game.
First season he was pretty decent, especially at the start. Last season he was beyond shite, need to get rid 33yo too. Swansea will probably take him back.

May 30, 2018, 07:56:08 PM
Reply #42

Free Agent

Swansea will probably take him back.

Would drive there myself, and I donít even live in the UK

May 30, 2018, 07:59:01 PM
Reply #43

Toddacelli

A lot of the more nuanced tactical stuff can pass me by. I hear people talking tactics and formations and sometimes I'm on board, sometimes I'm just nodding along and hoping no-one asks me a question.

Nowhere has this been more apparent than with Ashley Williams.

I thought he was a great defender and he was great in some games that were being played in a certain way.

When people talk about defending from the front - I have a vague idea about different positions when in possession of the ball and more anticipatory interceptions further up the field but not the in-depth analytical perceptions of some on here.

Williams has really shown me the MASSIVE differences there can be in systems. I thought a good defender would be a good defender in any situation, but he's been chalk and cheese for us and Swansea/Wales. I hope more thought is put into this with our future recruitment by people more knowledgeable than me   :)

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

May 31, 2018, 07:47:18 PM
Reply #44

Lxxx

A lot of the more nuanced tactical stuff can pass me by. I hear people talking tactics and formations and sometimes I'm on board, sometimes I'm just nodding along and hoping no-one asks me a question.

Nowhere has this been more apparent than with Ashley Williams.

I thought he was a great defender and he was great in some games that were being played in a certain way.

When people talk about defending from the front - I have a vague idea about different positions when in possession of the ball and more anticipatory interceptions further up the field but not the in-depth analytical perceptions of some on here.

Williams has really shown me the MASSIVE differences there can be in systems. I thought a good defender would be a good defender in any situation, but he's been chalk and cheese for us and Swansea/Wales. I hope more thought is put into this with our future recruitment by people more knowledgeable than me   :)

Same with Michael Keane.