September 24, 2018, 10:26:12 AM

Author Topic: The Annual *Does anybody want to run the Prediction League this season* Thread  (Read 230 times)

July 28, 2018, 11:39:36 PM
Read 230 times

Shogun

Administrator
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

July 29, 2018, 12:17:59 AM
Reply #1

sam of the south

Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

July 29, 2018, 03:24:10 AM
Reply #2

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Do you fancy something different and more interesting than a one off prediction?
Each week or group of games (we could sync it with Fantasy Football games) everyone predicts 1, 2 or X for each game. The weekly winner, or joint winners get a point and whoever has the most at the end of the season wins the cash.
Easy to set up and check and put a league table up each week. You can miss weeks and still win, study form or just guess out of thin air and even do multiple entries.
One thread for the predictions, results and table -no added comments.
Never sure when something is actually posted on here so would need to know all entries in before first kick off.
I'll happily run it but someone else can sort collection of money and sending out prizes. It's easy to modify now if you like the idea but want to change some of it.
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

July 29, 2018, 03:30:29 AM
Reply #3

Lincs Toffee

Do you fancy something different and more interesting than a one off prediction?
Each week or group of games (we could sync it with Fantasy Football games) everyone predicts 1, 2 or X for each game. The weekly winner, or joint winners get a point and whoever has the most at the end of the season wins the cash.
Easy to set up and check and put a league table up each week. You can miss weeks and still win, study form or just guess out of thin air and even do multiple entries.
One thread for the predictions, results and table -no added comments.
Never sure when something is actually posted on here so would need to know all entries in before first kick off.
I'll happily run it but someone else can sort collection of money and sending out prizes. It's easy to modify now if you like the idea but want to change some of it.
Im happy to hold the cash again and dish it out at the end once we decide
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean

July 29, 2018, 08:09:42 AM
Reply #4

eyesalwaysblue

I still despise Clive Thomas..