November 20, 2018, 01:58:32 PM

Author Topic: Silva Confirmed as new manager  (Read 16924 times)

May 31, 2018, 10:03:01 PM
Reply #30

Waltzer

William Carvalho and Richarlison double swoop imminent

I dont get the Richarlison thing if im honest, they'd want an absolute fortune for him and when ive seen him play he hasnt looked particularly great. I get that hes still young, but it looks like he has a long way to go to make it to the top.

May 31, 2018, 10:03:07 PM
Reply #31

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
The goalkeeper coach heís bringing is apparently from Benfica where heís worked with Oblak and Ederson.

That bodes well.

May 31, 2018, 10:04:49 PM
Reply #32

Bluedylan

I'll be disappointed if there isn't a Portuguese wonderkid in the squad within 6 months.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

May 31, 2018, 10:06:24 PM
Reply #33

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
im so excited you know.... MARCO AND MARCEL'S BLUE ARMY.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

May 31, 2018, 10:08:25 PM
Reply #34

BlueForYou

Welcome aboard, Ke-mo sah-bee - ForEverTontonian!

Hope the fans stay faithful to you, otherwise you'll feel like a Lone Ranger

"Hi-Yo Silva, Away................!"

Nothing But The Best to you, Marco - a Brands new start!

Looking forward to it

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

May 31, 2018, 10:09:45 PM
Reply #35

Fynci

Zidane didnít get his application in on time!

May 31, 2018, 10:09:46 PM
Reply #36

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Sagres and Heineken on tap please.

May 31, 2018, 10:12:29 PM
Reply #37

School of Science

Like to see him given time and patience from our fans and board alike. He wants us to play football again, it will take time, especially with the group of players we have. We saw last year that a lot of changes doesn't always make instant success.
We do need a whole new spine in our team, but we have a lot of deadwood on high wages which will be hard to shift. Would like to see gradual improvement, better football and for us to have a go at the top six, not expecting miracles. But wish him all the best at our great club.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

May 31, 2018, 10:12:40 PM
Reply #38

Normm

Marco Alexandre Saraiva da Silva ...Welome to Goodison Park!

May 31, 2018, 10:15:20 PM
Reply #39

Faceatthefence

Like to see him given time and patience from our fans and board alike. He wants us to play football again, it will take time, especially with the group of players we have. We saw last year that a lot of changes doesn't always make instant success.
We do need a whole new spine in our team, but we have a lot of deadwood on high wages which will be hard to shift. Would like to see gradual improvement, better football and for us to have a go at the top six, not expecting miracles. But wish him all the best at our great club.
Grounded reaction from seamus,saying we as a group of players have got to keep the manager in his job.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

May 31, 2018, 10:19:31 PM
Reply #40

Omar

Grounded reaction from seamus,saying we as a group of players have got to keep the manager in his job.

and the comment "we have a lot of deadwood on high wages which will be hard to shift."

is true and that takes some balls to say, wonder who specifically he's talking about?
You come at the king, you best not miss.

May 31, 2018, 10:20:10 PM
Reply #41

blue slug

im so excited you know.... MARCO AND MARCEL'S BLUE ARMY.

I must admit I'm getting more excited and have a better feeling with this silva/brands appointment than I have with any other appointment going back a long time

May 31, 2018, 10:22:18 PM
Reply #42

Bluedylan

I'm attempting to suppress it a bit, because of the bitter experience of recent years, but I think this is going to be an excellent appointment.

I think he's really talented, and we've just got him at a stage when he has a point to prove. He's been at a couple of basket case clubs in England so far. I think this might be a nice convergence of the right job at the right time, for him and us.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

May 31, 2018, 10:27:58 PM
Reply #43

Macca77

May 31, 2018, 10:28:02 PM
Reply #44

blue slug

I was trying to hold back BD but I've decided fuck it I'm going to let myself get full on carried away