October 16, 2019, 02:46:37 AM

Author Topic: Silva Confirmed as new manager  (Read 22369 times)

May 31, 2018, 09:23:11 PM
Read 22369 times

Alanvideo

His back-up team all confirmed on SSN ,no mention of Dunc yet .  :wag:
We are special ,we are Everton.

May 31, 2018, 09:32:30 PM
Reply #1

Alanvideo

They confirmed he'd be kept on as part of the coaching team
............he's a lucky guy then.

June 02, 2018, 02:18:28 PM
Reply #2

Alanvideo

June 02, 2018, 03:41:21 PM
Reply #3

Alanvideo

Why didn’t they run with it at the time, why now?
.................been going on for months not just now ,Watford complained to the PL in about March ,talks have been held at least two occasions.

June 11, 2018, 05:01:08 PM
Reply #4

Alanvideo

We really could do with getting a decent set of fixtures first up. I know there were a number of things which caused last season to go into meltdown but those opening set of games set us off on a slide which made everything snowball from there.
..........................don't see how things could snowball when there was a meltdown  lolol

July 24, 2018, 10:54:46 PM
Reply #5

Alanvideo

Some people love to be offended on behalf of others who may possibly have been offended if only they'd read it. I didn't find it funny by the way .

July 25, 2018, 12:25:30 AM
Reply #6

Alanvideo

Maggie Mays in Bold St. does a decent scouse if it's still there but can't compare to home-made. Trouble is the sort of Ma's who make scouse are dying out lads so look after 'em.

July 25, 2018, 01:41:54 AM
Reply #7

Alanvideo

London has more Michelin star restaurants than Paris. It’s over thirty years ago since the phrase was coined “if you want to eat well in England you need to eat breakfast three times a day”  British chefs are
celebrated all over the world.
.......................I quite agree @Escla our food is amongst the best . Unfortunately as a nation we can' t or won't cook.  We now have a generation of kids who can't even use cutlery. :blush:

July 26, 2018, 05:16:13 PM
Reply #8

Alanvideo

I honestly don't understand their thinking at all, surely they lost their right to any compo on the day the sacked him
...............you can read the statement t's in the Echo . So now it's not about money they just want to be twats and see us get a fine or points deduction.