November 19, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

Author Topic: Reasons to be cheerful  (Read 832 times)

June 01, 2018, 03:18:33 PM
Read 832 times

Tofifee

New manager
New DOF
New CEO
New ground on the horizon
Coleman supposedly to be named captain
Rooney leaving on good terms meaning no BS and Gylfi can start the season as 10

So, we go into 2018 with a new DOF, a new exciting manager, a new quality captain
Everything is more positive

oh, and bisto tits is gone

June 01, 2018, 03:35:12 PM
Reply #1

TheTone

New manager
New DOF
New CEO
New ground on the horizon
Coleman supposedly to be named captain
Rooney leaving on good terms meaning no BS and Gylfi can start the season as 10

So, we go into 2018 with a new DOF, a new exciting manager, a new quality captain
Everything is more positive

oh, and bisto tits is gone

Everton that

June 01, 2018, 05:56:57 PM
Reply #2

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Chelsea and Arsenal in the EuroDisney too, should fuck them up a little bit Prem League wise...

June 01, 2018, 06:03:21 PM
Reply #3

Free Agent

Spurs could be without a manager soon

June 01, 2018, 06:27:31 PM
Reply #4

Lxxx

Spurs could be without a manager soon

I'm sure Levy will have made sure that 5 year deal he signed last week was watertight so if they want him they'll have to fork out a decent slice of new stadium repayments to compensate.

June 01, 2018, 07:04:21 PM
Reply #5

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Chelsea and Arsenal in the EuroDisney too, should fuck them up a little bit Prem League wise...

They’ll be able to play second string in the group stages and probably the first knock out round.

They’d have squads for taking into account CL matches so I don’t think it will bother them too much.

The EL only affects teams that aren’t good enough to compete in more that one competition.

June 01, 2018, 07:25:37 PM
Reply #6

blue slug

I'm sure Levy will have made sure that 5 year deal he signed last week was watertight so if they want him they'll have to fork out a decent slice of new stadium repayments to compensate.

Theres no release clause in pochettino contract so cant see it happening

June 01, 2018, 07:33:19 PM
Reply #7

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Or Spurs and Real simply switch managers.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

June 01, 2018, 07:53:56 PM
Reply #8

Lxxx

Whilst I'm sure it might not prove a deal breaker Zidane is very much a supporter of the plight of the Palestinians and has visited Gaza and been a vocal critic of Israel in the past. His outspoken views on the Jewish state might prove uncomfortable for a club under Jewish ownership and with a large Jewish following. If Pochettino decided he wanted to go.

June 01, 2018, 08:05:13 PM
Reply #9

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Kinell lads

June 02, 2018, 12:06:40 AM
Reply #10

Bluedylan

Whilst I'm sure it might not prove a deal breaker Zidane is very much a supporter of the plight of the Palestinians and has visited Gaza and been a vocal critic of Israel in the past. His outspoken views on the Jewish state might prove uncomfortable for a club under Jewish ownership and with a large Jewish following. If Pochettino decided he wanted to go.

Wasn't aware of that about Zizou. Cheers for the info.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 02, 2018, 12:11:40 AM
Reply #11

sam of the south

I suddenly dig him even more
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

June 02, 2018, 12:33:19 AM
Reply #12

eyesalwaysblue

Or we could send Marco to Spurs and have the beautifully savage and politically perfect Zidane to ourselves, be nice to say in a few years " Zidane oh I Everton him"....fucking lovely Stella dream i just had, showered and changed me shorts...
I still despise Clive Thomas..