October 14, 2019, 06:51:07 PM

Author Topic: Tosun  (Read 6909 times)

June 06, 2018, 01:56:43 PM
Reply #90

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Lost pretty much all respect for you there. DCL is a truer at best. Has very little quality other than chasing people down. A good looking Straq is what DCL is.

Come on now.

Letís find a middle ground.

He shouldnít be starting ahead of tosun, but heís still a potentially very good player. Just needs to find more of a threat infront of goal.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

June 06, 2018, 02:02:43 PM
Reply #91

Toddacelli

DCL doesn't need to go on loan. He's good enough to get plenty of game time for us.

This obsession with sending players on loan is getting a bit boring. It's a constant in nearly every thread.

Well we do have a squad of over 3,000,000 players - what do you suggest we do with them?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 06, 2018, 02:05:49 PM
Reply #92

Toddacelli

Lost pretty much all respect for you there. DCL is a truer at best. Has very little quality other than chasing people down. A good looking Straq is what DCL is.

Strac is gorgeous. Have a look at what you're doing with your life.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

June 06, 2018, 02:51:16 PM
Reply #93

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

Oh come on. I think youíre doing this on purpose now.

June 06, 2018, 03:05:59 PM
Reply #94

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Really does make me think we are either watching different games, or you are mistaking our two strikers.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 06, 2018, 04:00:42 PM
Reply #95

Macca77

Last 2 pages of this thread have been truly mind boggling

June 06, 2018, 04:20:29 PM
Reply #96

Free Agent

Suffice it to say, itís just tosun to write the lad off

(Grabs coat & exits)

June 06, 2018, 05:02:16 PM
Reply #97

Jamokachi

Con, you're a Dr, right? I wonder if you've ever encountered a patient who can talk out their arse? You could compare notes. Stinky horrible shitty notes.

June 06, 2018, 05:44:05 PM
Reply #98

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Con, you're a Dr, right? I wonder if you've ever encountered a patient who can talk out their arse? You could compare notes. Stinky horrible shitty notes.

Bit harsh :shock:

June 06, 2018, 05:47:53 PM
Reply #99

Jamokachi

Nah, he loves it.

June 06, 2018, 05:53:17 PM
Reply #100

Lxxx

With all the talk of cutting the squad anyone we have who is even half decent will be needed this season.
Wouldn't surprise me if we bin Niasse and use Walcott as our third option for up top, which I wouldn't be too concerned about.

June 06, 2018, 06:09:13 PM
Reply #101

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

I think you are right. Walcott actually has said himself he would have liked to played up top for Arsenal. Would still love to see him have a role with less responsibility as a tracking back winger, and more responsibility getting forward, in a more free role further forward. Then Lookman similarly attacking left, with Tosun causing havoc in the middle and Sig playing Quarterback, knowing a defensive mid is behind him, then solid Centre Backs, seeing as Baines and Coleman SHOULD be doing what they do best - playing towards the opponents goal, rather than running back in desperation towards ours. Doesnt Silva prefer an attacking 4-2-3-1? So maybe something like this:

Pickford

Keane ... Jagielka
Coleman ............................. ...... Baines

Gana ..... Schneiderlin

Sigurdsson
Walcott ...................... Lookman

Tosun

Obviously, we will be hoping to add to that, and put some of them on an ever strengthening bench, but even as it is, with a manager that wants to actually play football, and pass/move with the aim of actually attacking the opponents goal, then that is still a fairly strong team.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 06:19:42 PM by The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool »

June 06, 2018, 06:14:46 PM
Reply #102

Jamokachi

Dunno if Baines has the legs to play wing back these days.

June 06, 2018, 06:21:36 PM
Reply #103

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

Probably only a year left in his legs, but you would think that is one of the priority positions to strengthen this season, after last seasons debacle with Martina struggling there early on.

June 06, 2018, 06:25:04 PM
Reply #104

Jamokachi

Oh, for sure.