October 14, 2019, 06:48:03 PM

Author Topic: Tosun  (Read 6908 times)

June 02, 2018, 05:32:13 AM
Read 6908 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
HES SOUND
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 02, 2018, 03:19:38 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
apparently was pretty bonkers for a friendly!  Made $400 America-quid thanks to that late equalizer ($50 at +800), had they got the winner too, I would have made $7,500 (another $50 at +15000).

Hey, don't laugh, I hit almost the exact same bet on a Uruguayan Primera Division match yesterday.  :D

/fuck, am I ready for the World Cup to start

You do some mad bets you, seem to come off tho.

Bet you spend all kinds during the WC
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 04, 2018, 11:57:26 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
20+ PL goals for our Cenk next year.

Would be a truly phenomenal return. I honestly dunno what heíll end up at, last few years have been 10 / 13 / 5 / 8 / 20 / 13 (*combined Beşiktaş & Everton)

If he hits double figs for us Iíd probably be quite pleased. If he got 15 I think Iíd pull my knob off. If he got 20 I would question reality.

June 06, 2018, 12:55:53 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Actually like him.

15-20 next season would be respectable.

15-20 is lukaku at his best levels for us.

Before that Fellaini got 11, I think Saha got 10 one year, Yakubu maybe.

June 06, 2018, 04:29:52 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I like DCL but he really needs to improve goal threat.

Actually also think that Tosun has a good all round game, maybe a bit slow, but should be quite flexible tactically.

Personally of the opinion that DCL is the better overall player / there isnít THAT much in it - but Tosun seems to be a bagger in all fairness. Huge variety of finishes, replicated across a dodgy league / CL / international and prem - hard to ignore imo.

Would like to see both in a system that isnít a bag of dog poo on fire - and go from there.

June 06, 2018, 04:39:00 AM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Never seen DCL put his laces through it. Finesseís everything.

Should watch 100 hours of Kane and Defoe this summer while heís off. Shift and bang, low and hard. Meat and drink for a striker and atm he doesnít seem to have it.

Everything else he has in spades imo.

June 06, 2018, 04:48:29 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Davies.

Weíre talking about good players in here mate take this talk elsewhere

June 06, 2018, 03:05:59 PM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Lost pretty much all respect for you there. DCL is a truer at best. Has very little quality other than chasing people down. A good looking Straq is what DCL is.

Really does make me think we are either watching different games, or you are mistaking our two strikers.