December 11, 2018, 01:23:20 AM

Author Topic: Tosun  (Read 5357 times)

June 06, 2018, 02:19:49 AM
Reply #60

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I'd still rather start Calvert-Lewin.

Still havent forgiven him for that miss in the derby.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

June 06, 2018, 02:24:24 AM
Reply #61

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

I like DCL but he really needs to improve goal threat.

Actually also think that Tosun has a good all round game, maybe a bit slow, but should be quite flexible tactically.

June 06, 2018, 02:44:00 AM
Reply #62

kramer0

He's not going to improve in front of goal from the bench. Repetitions matter a ton at age 21.

It's a huge win for us that we lose nothing in terms of competitiveness with him on the pitch. We need to take advantage by giving him regular minutes. (The same logic applies to Davies and Holgate.)

June 06, 2018, 02:50:11 AM
Reply #63

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
He's not going to improve in front of goal from the bench. Repetitions matter a ton at age 21.

It's a huge win for us that we lose nothing in terms of competitiveness with him on the pitch. We need to take advantage by giving him regular minutes. (The same logic applies to Davies and Holgate.)

Donít mind him being used as a wide forward too.

Rather have him that Niasse and he should get decent minutes unless we sign another genuinely good forward.

June 06, 2018, 02:58:45 AM
Reply #64

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Tosun is better in every department than DCL.

June 06, 2018, 03:32:06 AM
Reply #65

dunkster

Davies has had plenty of minutes this season and has looked poor to me. Not sure he has what it takes.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 06, 2018, 03:35:27 AM
Reply #66

Jamokachi

Tosun is better in every department than DCL.

At the moment. But if we develop DCL correctly he has the tools to be better I reckon.

June 06, 2018, 03:36:38 AM
Reply #67

kramer0

Davies has had plenty of minutes this season and has looked poor to me. Not sure he has what it takes.

He's 19 and we played all of our most effective football with him on the pitch.

Wobbles in form are part of the learning process. He'll be alright.

June 06, 2018, 03:39:46 AM
Reply #68

dunkster

I'll reserve judgement on him and most of our players (having had to play under allardyce instructions)
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 06, 2018, 04:12:04 AM
Reply #69

smellybum

Rather see DCL go to Rangers and learn to put the ball in the back of the net. Just go and learn how to be clinical in front of goal.

June 06, 2018, 04:18:12 AM
Reply #70

Jamokachi

DCL doesn't need to go on loan. He's good enough to get plenty of game time for us.

This obsession with sending players on loan is getting a bit boring. It's a constant in nearly every thread.

June 06, 2018, 04:21:02 AM
Reply #71

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Alongside Tosun yeah ?

June 06, 2018, 04:21:41 AM
Reply #72

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Rather see DCL go to Rangers and learn to put the ball in the back of the net. Just go and learn how to be clinical in front of goal.
Do you become clinical in front of goal playing agaisnt poor defences and keepers?
Simply simply lovely

June 06, 2018, 04:22:48 AM
Reply #73

blue slug

Heís 21 by the way so needs to start improving his finishing quickly if heís going to be a quality centre forward

June 06, 2018, 04:25:19 AM
Reply #74

Jamokachi

Do you become clinical in front of goal playing agaisnt poor defences and keepers?

That doesn't matter. The rule is (loan * player)+(pick shit club in shit league that will not aid development to better performances for Everton)=guaranteed success.