December 19, 2018, 07:28:27 AM

Author Topic: [News]Baningime hails "role model” Coleman  (Read 817 times)

June 03, 2018, 02:06:40 AM
Read 817 times

Everton News

Baningime hails "role model” Coleman

Everton teenager Beni Baningime says that Seamus Coleman is a role model, and says that although he appears aggressive on the pitch, he is humble and "the nicest guy I've met."

Source: Baningime hails "role model” Coleman

June 03, 2018, 02:14:36 AM
Reply #1

blue slug

Baningime hails "role model” Coleman

Everton teenager Beni Baningime says that Seamus Coleman is a role model, and says that although he appears aggressive on the pitch, he is humble and "the nicest guy I've met."

Source: Baningime hails "role model” Coleman

Thats a great read and doesnt surprise me seamus is just amazing

June 03, 2018, 04:33:41 AM
Reply #2

Dr. Sponge

Ive liked what Ive seen of Baningime too. Itd be a good move for him to go on loan to play regular for 6 months.

June 03, 2018, 10:12:53 AM
Reply #3

Juanito

Ive liked what Ive seen of Baningime too. Itd be a good move for him to go on loan to play regular for 6 months.

I would rather see him in the first team than Schneiderlin.

June 03, 2018, 02:34:46 PM
Reply #4

Lxxx

I would rather see him in the first team than Schneiderlin.

Id tend to veer more towards this option than a loan.
The few times he played last season I liked the way he dropped the shoulder occasionally and looked to move forward with the ball instead of Schneiderlins default setting of laying it off and passing responsibility.

June 03, 2018, 03:06:18 PM
Reply #5

dunkster

Yeah I think the lad has potentially  more in his locker than gueye to he honest.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 03, 2018, 03:47:40 PM
Reply #6

stirlingblue

Yeah I think the lad has potentially  more in his locker than gueye to he honest.

I wish our fans would calm down on the youngsters, this has shades of people calling for Garbutt to start over Baines all over again.

June 03, 2018, 04:20:41 PM
Reply #7

Dr. Sponge

Id love Baningime to be a regular, but as it stands right now itd be a gamble. We need a new top quality signing in midfield, thats ready and thats not Schneiderlin.

June 03, 2018, 06:07:59 PM
Reply #8

dunkster

I wish our fans would calm down on the youngsters, this has shades of people calling for Garbutt to start over Baines all over again.

Actually I am more pessimistic about a lot of our youngsters abilities compared to many on here. But something about this lad showed he had the same  energy and aggression in the tackle as gueye but a bit more ability with the ball. Early days but I would certainly like to see more of him.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

June 03, 2018, 07:33:38 PM
Reply #9

Juanito

Id tend to veer more towards this option than a loan.
The few times he played last season I liked the way he dropped the shoulder occasionally and looked to move forward with the ball instead of Schneiderlins default setting of laying it off and passing responsibility.

For these reasons I am excited about his talent.

June 03, 2018, 07:37:27 PM
Reply #10

Juanito

If people recognise talent, why do you wish that fans would calm down, like that has any influence to them starting or not?

I rate Beni over a number of our younger players, I think he can more than hold his own in the premiership, I like seeing youngsters come through the academy into the first team and it sends out a message to young talent from other clubs considering coming here (Lookman).

June 04, 2018, 01:13:12 AM
Reply #11

Lxxx

If people recognise talent, why do you wish that fans would calm down, like that has any influence to them starting or not?

I rate Beni over a number of our younger players, I think he can more than hold his own in the premiership, I like seeing youngsters come through the academy into the first team and it sends out a message to young talent from other clubs considering coming here (Lookman).

There will always be the negative ones who will moan at everything.

June 04, 2018, 01:45:01 AM
Reply #12

Gash

Global Moderator
There will always be the negative ones who will moan at everything.

;)