November 18, 2018, 10:24:11 PM

Author Topic: Fixtures  (Read 5575 times)

June 15, 2018, 05:50:49 PM
Reply #120

Macca77

Of course I have. Wolves have a couple of quality players but as a team, still think we're far superior. Lots of things have and will change before 11th August.

A couple of quality players? Only one I can think of is Neves, he was decent in the Championship but the Prem is a lot lot harder.

Yes I understand that they will strengthen this summer, but so will we. I honestly can't see anything but a comfortable away win.

June 15, 2018, 06:22:30 PM
Reply #121

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
A couple of quality players? Only one I can think of is Neves, he was decent in the Championship but the Prem is a lot lot harder.

Yes I understand that they will strengthen this summer, but so will we. I honestly can't see anything but a comfortable away win.

There's absolutely nothing to suggest a comfortable win here.

June 15, 2018, 06:27:29 PM
Reply #122

Bluedylan

I think it's hard to say how confident we should/shouldn't be at the moment, until we get our 2/3/4 signings, and play some friendlies. Hard to know whether Silva's tactics will kick in immediately or whether it might take a while to implement properly.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 15, 2018, 06:30:39 PM
Reply #123

themilkycoffees

I remember being quite impressed by Helder Costa on occassion last season which is why I said a couple. As you say, it's a big step up.

June 15, 2018, 06:32:30 PM
Reply #124

Macca77

There's absolutely nothing to suggest a comfortable win here.

Maybe I'm being a tad over confident, I just feel like with our new manager and a few quality new additions (hopefully) we will start the season off very well.

June 15, 2018, 08:13:21 PM
Reply #125

gizzblue

Maybe I'm being a tad over confident, I just feel like with our new manager and a few quality new additions (hopefully) we will start the season off very well.

Just being allowed north of the halfway line as a team ,should breed confidence in the team enough to beat these .
Born not made a blue .

July 06, 2018, 06:27:46 PM
Reply #126

Alanvideo

Wolves away now 5-30pm Sat 11th Aug on BT
WHU home now 4pm Sun 16th September on Sky
Arse away now 4pm Sun 23rd September on Sky
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 06, 2018, 08:06:56 PM
Reply #127

Toddacelli

Wolves away now 5-30pm Sat 11th Aug on BT
WHU home now 4pm Sun 16th September on Sky
Arse away now 4pm Sun 23rd September on Sky

I'll have just arrived in Rome for the Wolves game. Time to check in, have a wander about and find a trattoria somewhere that does cold beer and football :)

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

July 06, 2018, 10:16:05 PM
Reply #128

Thornton_19

I'll have just arrived in Rome for the Wolves game. Time to check in, have a wander about and find a trattoria somewhere that does cold beer and football :)
There was an Irish pun round by the Trevi Fountain that had loads fo screens in and was just showing whatever anyone requested.
I cant remember its name for the life of me.

July 06, 2018, 10:23:47 PM
Reply #129

Alanvideo

There was an Irish pun round by the Trevi Fountain that had loads fo screens in and was just showing whatever anyone requested.
......................an Irish pun you say ?  was there shenanigans going on there ?   :cheers:
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 07, 2018, 03:40:59 PM
Reply #130

Zoolander

NSNO Subscriber
The Trevi fountain is so big it has its own shore to be shore

(Sorry couldn’t help myself)

July 07, 2018, 06:52:33 PM
Reply #131

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Trastevere area my mate. Bouncing 😉
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.