December 13, 2018, 05:12:16 PM

Author Topic: Aston Villa  (Read 3615 times)

June 06, 2018, 08:05:30 PM
Reply #15

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
And now Trevor Birch has been brought in.
My momma says I'm special.

June 06, 2018, 08:37:00 PM
Reply #16

Gash

Global Moderator
Been a mess there for years now.

Feel a bit sorry for them, I neither like nor dislike them but I've always seen us as similar clubs so can sympathise especially as it could easily have been us several times over the last 20 odd years. I certainly wouldn't gloat or laugh at them.

June 06, 2018, 09:00:10 PM
Reply #17

TheTone

would rather this happened to West Ham

who's the fella who fancied Villa to come good and finish 6th?

June 06, 2018, 09:06:11 PM
Reply #18

Gash

Global Moderator
would rather this happened to West Ham

who's the fella who fancied Villa to come good and finish 6th?

@Tofifee when he was @Stuartbarlowscurlyhead :)

June 07, 2018, 12:55:03 AM
Reply #19

Simon Paul

Administrator
Been a mess there for years now.

Feel a bit sorry for them, I neither like nor dislike them but I've always seen us as similar clubs so can sympathise especially as it could easily have been us several times over the last 20 odd years. I certainly wouldn't gloat or laugh at them.
Hate Villa

Proper dickhead fans at Goodison every single time

June 07, 2018, 01:35:12 AM
Reply #20

Cozzie

Whats the punishment nowadays for administration?

Points deduction? Fine? Forced to eat at a Harvester?

June 07, 2018, 01:38:14 AM
Reply #21

blue slug

Whats the punishment nowadays for administration?

Points deduction? Fine? Forced to eat at a Harvester?

Haha my dad ate at one last night cos my mums in hospital and he hated it. He even called me to say he was going and that itís shite I said donít go then 😆

June 07, 2018, 02:09:46 AM
Reply #22

Cozzie

Haha my dad ate at one last night cos my mums in hospital and he hated it. He even called me to say he was going and that itís shite I said donít go then 😆

Haha it is absolute dog shite like.

There is a reason the people who greet you dont say "have you been here before?" Because no one ever goes twice.

June 07, 2018, 04:16:37 AM
Reply #23

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
As pretty much none of you know, I live in Birmingham. I work with a few season ticket holders at the Villa and needless to say they're very easy to wind up right now.

I have to say it's sad to see the state that they're in though. This could have been us if it wasn't for Gareth Farrelly or that Bolton goal that was never given. They're a similar size to us, history wise.

You'd think they'd be okay though. They have a decent setup, a good academy, a first class ground with an average attendance of almost 32k last season. A few additions to the squad after losing some of the high earners and they'd be challenging again.

Birmingham City as a club and its fans are worse than Villa though, Ross is right.

June 07, 2018, 05:06:15 AM
Reply #24

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Donít mind harvester myself.

June 07, 2018, 05:32:36 AM
Reply #25

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Donít mind harvester myself.

Got a good one by us
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

June 07, 2018, 12:35:29 PM
Reply #26

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Suppose it depends how good your local is.  If my only experience was the Coleshill one, then i'd never go again, but thats the only really bad one i've been to.

I like being able to get a bowl of croutons, bacon bits and dried onion as a 'salad' for with my main, the 'help yourself' breadrolls and the ice cream sundaes they do.  Its far and away from any kind of quality meal but as a comparably inexpensive and easily accessible option its alright.  Its better than the rush job that is Nandos, or the audio assault that comes with a trip to Frankie and Bennies which are the alternatives round here if you just want an option if you can't be arsed cooking dinner.
My momma says I'm special.

June 07, 2018, 12:54:36 PM
Reply #27

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
I once went to a Harvester in Swindon.

Rock bottom.

June 07, 2018, 01:44:26 PM
Reply #28

Cereal Killer

I once went to a Harvester in Swindon.

Rock bottom.

June 07, 2018, 03:10:09 PM
Reply #29

Major Clanger

As pretty much none of you know, I live in Birmingham. I work with a few season ticket holders at the Villa and needless to say they're very easy to wind up right now.

Sometimes just by mentioning the phrase "wind up".
I didn't even remember I had a signature.