November 18, 2019, 05:53:53 PM

Author Topic: Bolasie  (Read 14341 times)

August 22, 2018, 02:37:20 PM
Reply #60

TheTone

used to prefer Steve Bruce when he was a bit fatter and had mad Steve Bruce hair, gone to fuck now like

August 22, 2018, 02:39:55 PM
Reply #61

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Steve Bruce in a kebab shop in full training gear is amongst my favourite things in football.

August 23, 2018, 10:46:58 AM
Reply #62

bluenuck

Was seen at villa park today watching the game.

August 23, 2018, 11:31:59 AM
Reply #63

Robber Rodwell

Glad he is gone.  Terrible purchase on par with Klassen.  Walsh and big Ron really did a number on us.

August 23, 2018, 12:36:50 PM
Reply #64

Fynci

Pre-injury he provided something different and I felt was actually starting to settle. Post-injury he provided very little.

Can’t blame a player, or even those that authorised the purchase when these things happen.

August 23, 2018, 01:25:07 PM
Reply #65

Macca77

Wish him the best of luck

August 23, 2018, 03:04:58 PM
Reply #66

Hesmenos

Glad he is gone.  Terrible purchase on par with Klassen.  Walsh and big Ron really did a number on us.
He's not gone for good. The only way Villa will keep him is if he smashes it in the Championship and they get promoted.
I wonder if it would be better to wait for a foreign club to buy him, even on the cheap, rather than lend him to a Championship club who can't even cover all his wages.

August 23, 2018, 04:14:29 PM
Reply #67

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
He's not gone for good. The only way Villa will keep him is if he smashes it in the Championship and they get promoted.
I wonder if it would be better to wait for a foreign club to buy him, even on the cheap, rather than lend him to a Championship club who can't even cover all his wages.

Have a feeling we’re playing hardball with Villa which is why the negotiations have dragged on a bit, they have the money from their parachute payment and should be able to cover most of his wages if not all.

August 23, 2018, 04:23:17 PM
Reply #68

KoemansNumberTens

Have a feeling we’re playing hardball with Villa which is why the negotiations have dragged on a bit, they have the money from their parachute payment and should be able to cover most of his wages if not all.

They should pay every penny and a loan fee. They are playing for 100s of millions if they get ptomoted. We shouldn't fund it for them

August 23, 2018, 05:12:30 PM
Reply #69

everton1952

On contract with us until 2021. If Villa send him back as is likely, then we start all over again. 

August 23, 2018, 05:30:40 PM
Reply #70

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Echo saying Villa wont pony up for the entire wage, but deal due today.

August 23, 2018, 05:39:23 PM
Reply #71

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Just get him off the books and out the squad.

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

August 23, 2018, 06:29:41 PM
Reply #72

Lxxx

Even if they pay a proportion of his wages a loan fee will go some way to covering the rest. He just needs to play football to retain any kind of value. Hope he does well.

August 23, 2018, 06:59:51 PM
Reply #73

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I like Bolasie, but not as a player. Seems a good sort.

Feel sorry for him having to play for Steve Bruce. Will probably get played at right back or something.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

August 23, 2018, 07:52:35 PM
Reply #74

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I like Bolasie, but not as a player. Seems a good sort.

Feel sorry for him having to play for Steve Bruce. Will probably get played at right back or something.

They were quite good to watch last night.

Mcginn is a very good CM at that level, and Grealish looks a genuine star in the champs.

Adomah and Elmohamody are both ok but Bolasie is better, and Kodja is basically the championship Lukaku so expect Bolasie to just whip them onto his head none stop.

Good move for him, good move for them!
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.