November 21, 2018, 03:35:15 AM

Author Topic: Bolasie  (Read 6366 times)

June 13, 2018, 10:33:13 PM
Read 6366 times

Bluedylan

I keep reading on those that Everton want loan deals instead. Klaasen and Bolasie

Dude, you need to stop reading stuff, because you don't appear to have the ability to decode it, or read between the lines.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

June 14, 2018, 01:39:55 AM
Reply #1

Bluedylan

True. I'll stop reading anything and let you tell me whats going on.
What makes you think I believe All I read??
All I said is that their reports on klaasen and Bolasie is that we APPARENTLY are seeking loans.
Believe it or don't believe it.

Just stop being such a stresshead.

June 14, 2018, 04:58:50 AM
Reply #2

Bluedylan

How am I stress head?
I merely said parts I've read, it doesn't mean I believe them, I don't pretend it's just my opinion or that Its factual knowledge. You come out with shit like ' I gotta stop reading stuff cos I don't have the ability to decode stuff and read between the lines etc. Like I'm some sort of ten year old school kid.

That's quite a stressy response to be fair.

All I'm saying is that you're one of the only people on the site going on about 'we've got to sell to buy' stuff and that's clearly not the case. Chill out. Brands and Co have got it, and if they fuck up or there's some evidence that we're operating like that, we'll all criticise them together.

July 11, 2018, 06:58:12 PM
Reply #3

Bluedylan

We're gonna have to take hits of a number of players, financially, if we're going to move them on.

People have complained that we haven't moved people on, and people have complained that we're losing out financially in moving some people on. Brands has to make hard-nosed decisions, and minimise the damage of the previous regime (not sure anything Steve Walsh was involved with could be legitimately described as a 'regime').