October 15, 2019, 05:39:27 AM

Author Topic: Bolasie  (Read 14020 times)

June 14, 2018, 01:41:32 AM
Read 14020 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
The good thing is if we sell Bolasie we can almost entirely reduce our team down to walking pace.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 11, 2018, 06:18:16 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What a terrible fucking purchase in the light of day that was
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 11, 2018, 06:34:13 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I was fuming with this deal from day one.

Do think he couldíve been useful before the injury but even then he was never that good.

Yeah Iíve actually always liked him as an exciting player who can get you off your feet, and (as long as his knee isnít goosed) he could still do the job of an outlet on the break.

But when you take everything into account, it was money we should have spent elsewhere on someone younger with a higher ceiling and a better sell on value, clearly previous regimes were not interested in that at all.

August 22, 2018, 01:25:19 AM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I like him. Will be a joy to watch at champs level.

Would rather he went to boro as a traore replacement as they have the system
waiting for him, but yeah villa are still a big club and I quite like Steve Bruce.

August 22, 2018, 01:48:37 PM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah it was a terrible transfer in hindsight, not really any defending it other than to say it looked like he had stepped up a bit, until he crocked himself and that was that.

August 23, 2018, 07:52:35 PM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I like Bolasie, but not as a player. Seems a good sort.

Feel sorry for him having to play for Steve Bruce. Will probably get played at right back or something.

They were quite good to watch last night.

Mcginn is a very good CM at that level, and Grealish looks a genuine star in the champs.

Adomah and Elmohamody are both ok but Bolasie is better, and Kodja is basically the championship Lukaku so expect Bolasie to just whip them onto his head none stop.

Good move for him, good move for them!

August 26, 2018, 12:18:12 AM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What a job he's done so far

7/8 out of 10. And that’s because Richarlisoj is *that* good.

We’ve only seen one of our signings, there are reasons to doubt all of the others. anyone we’ve sold has been at a loss, and everyone else is a loan w/o obligation to buy.

January 21, 2019, 10:34:24 PM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Well, this should go well.

Fingers crossed for an out the blue Chinese bid.

January 22, 2019, 02:23:52 AM
Reply #8

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Cuuuuuurious stuff this isnít it.

I really do hope his agent has had a whiff of potential untold untaxable yen in the near future, otherwise the scenario is very not great for anyone really. Except maybe for the villa youth player theyíve just recalled.

January 22, 2019, 02:03:37 PM
Reply #9

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Nah thereís more to this surely. He knows silva isnít interested in playing him, weíre overloaded with wingers, he was starting games for villa...

Unless villa have just said nah swerve it pull the lever in your contract for us will you .