September 26, 2018, 07:31:25 AM

Author Topic: Pickford  (Read 14844 times)

July 10, 2018, 04:10:01 AM
Reply #225

Heisenberg

Thats a good point actually.  I don't remember noticing anyone being refered to as 'the man united man' or anything.  Maybe a concious effort to try and stop the fan splits and let them just be England players?

Yer. Iv never supported england until over the past year or two. Really likeable group of players other than ashley young and henderson. And they all come from a big variaty of clubs. Usually its just the old 'top 4' players regardless of how good or old they were

July 10, 2018, 04:28:28 AM
Reply #226

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He makes some good points though in general. He isnt shy to say he isnt intelligent enough to be perfectly coherent. Thats ok. As long as he brings to light these issues (homelessness, sex workers, trans rights)

Fair enough. I am glad he is outspoken and opinionated. The world needs characters. That article just sounded incoherent and almost drunken.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 10, 2018, 04:28:39 AM
Reply #227

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
PS. I know he doesnít drink
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 10, 2018, 04:34:42 AM
Reply #228

howard1334

Fair enough. I am glad he is outspoken and opinionated. The world needs characters. That article just sounded incoherent and almost drunken.

He did not write it. If you look at the bottom, it states that he spoke to a reporter, which implies that the reporter is the one that actually put their conversation into article format. That largely explains the rambling nature of it. He just had a conversation with the reporter, and when things came to him during the conversation, he shared his thoughts -- understandably caring little for the sort of organization one should have in a written piece.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 04:37:50 AM by howard1334 »

July 10, 2018, 04:38:25 AM
Reply #229

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
PS. I know he doesnít drink

I donít believe heís teatotal.

July 10, 2018, 04:59:41 AM
Reply #230

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I donít believe heís teatotal.

I thought he said he was.

July 10, 2018, 05:41:55 AM
Reply #231

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I thought he said he was.

He says anything when he's bladdered.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

July 10, 2018, 04:15:30 PM
Reply #232

Bluedylan

Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

July 10, 2018, 04:17:41 PM
Reply #233

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
shit man, i hope Brownie never visits this thread or he'll be searching for flights to your farm Con.
With malice in his eyes.

Can't believe you trashed the big man.

July 10, 2018, 04:35:27 PM
Reply #234

Bluedylan

He does talk some crap does Nev. Not the Pickford stuff.Al the other stuff, just ramblings of an idiot sadly.

He's not an idiot at all. That's an idiotic comment from you.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

July 10, 2018, 05:07:00 PM
Reply #235

Alanvideo

He does talk some crap does Nev. Not the Pickford stuff.Al the other stuff, just ramblings of an idiot sadly.
...................be sure to tell him that next time you meet.
You're right about one thing ,he is /was  teetotal ,which he mentioned at his book launch at Goodison a few years back. He does look like he could sink about 12 pints though.
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 10, 2018, 05:08:04 PM
Reply #236

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He can come across as a bit of a dope at times though.

He was saying some mad stuff when I went to a Southall night a few years back.

July 10, 2018, 10:29:00 PM
Reply #237

Omar

One thing's for sure, there's going to be a lot of teams in for Jordan Pickford. EFC is going to need to fight them off with a stick.
I WANT MY $2!

July 10, 2018, 10:30:59 PM
Reply #238

blue slug

One thing's for sure, there's going to be a lot of teams in for Jordan Pickford. EFC is going to need to fight them off with a stick.

it'd have to be for mega money for us to consider any offer if we paid 30m and he's been this world cups best keeper in my opinion

July 10, 2018, 10:34:47 PM
Reply #239

Danny

Not this summer there wonít be, unless Real Madrid go fucking nuts.