December 10, 2018, 01:21:52 AM

Author Topic: Loftus-Cheek  (Read 6825 times)

June 23, 2018, 09:23:42 PM
Read 6825 times

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

June 23, 2018, 09:42:38 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Would love him here.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

June 23, 2018, 09:57:35 PM
Reply #2

Macca77

Good old Echo printing shite again

June 23, 2018, 10:06:58 PM
Reply #3

gizzblue

Don't rate the Echo as anything less than bollocks tbh ....but I would love him here,  forward thinking midfielder.

And exactly how we should be heading in player searches .
Born not made a blue .

June 23, 2018, 10:12:05 PM
Reply #4

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
As much as people might hate the Echo, the story does have some interesting facts in it, it's not just plucked out of thin air. There's a really high percentage of bets going on him to join us
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 10:14:52 PM by Duncs_a_legend »
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

June 23, 2018, 10:37:19 PM
Reply #5

Macca77

10/1 with skybet

June 24, 2018, 12:06:39 AM
Reply #6

Toffee_4_Life

June 24, 2018, 12:11:45 AM
Reply #7

KoemansNumberTens

10/1 with skybet

Think there’s no chance Chelsea would look to sell now

June 24, 2018, 12:17:58 AM
Reply #8

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
would love him here buy recon he will go to a better team.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

June 24, 2018, 12:23:50 AM
Reply #9

Ross

After years and years of spending millions upon millions trying to bring through an academy player I can’t see Chelsea letting their best chance of finally achieving that aim walk away now. 
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

June 24, 2018, 12:25:10 AM
Reply #10

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
After years and years of spending millions upon millions trying to bring through an academy player I can’t see Chelsea letting their best chance of finally achieving that aim walk away now. 

Chelsea’s academy is a money making machine.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 24, 2018, 12:41:33 AM
Reply #11

KoemansNumberTens

Chelsea’s academy is a money making machine.

Surely they’ll give him the assurances he wants and if it doesn’t work out sell next summer. They aren’t gonna sell him without giving it a go.

On the bright side barkleys fucked. He got next to no minutes before and now he’s got an extra player in front of him

June 24, 2018, 12:49:17 AM
Reply #12

Lxxx

Surely they’ll give him the assurances he wants and if it doesn’t work out sell next summer. They aren’t gonna sell him without giving it a go.

On the bright side barkleys fucked. He got next to no minutes before and now he’s got an extra player in front of him

Plus Sarri will want to bring in some of his players too. Barkley will end up like Rodwell as I don’t see him throwing his toys out and grafting to get a place in the team or a move elsewhere for first team football.
Him and his agent will be very wealthy men though I suppose.

June 24, 2018, 12:49:25 AM
Reply #13

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

It was a horrible move career-wise.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

June 24, 2018, 12:51:57 AM
Reply #14

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

Heard on good authority that Barkley isn’t arsed in the slightest.

The more time he’s left out in the cold the more free time for trips to Vegas with the lids blowing some of that 180k a week.