November 18, 2018, 12:11:25 PM

Author Topic: Davies Golden Boy  (Read 3249 times)

July 03, 2018, 02:12:44 AM
Reply #30

Thornton_19

And the evidence for your argument is?

Fuck all. End of.
That your a quim?

The way you never post on here until you see a thread about a player you dont like, then you start to sweat, salivate with a little chubby in your pants at the prospect of getting to act like a turd of a human online.

Tom Davies has played for Evertons first team for about 18 months. He has been in and out of the team. He played in a shite side and he was the only player who wanted to carry the ball forward and pass in an attacking manner.
He will become a better player under a tactically more stellar manager i have no doubt.

Does he need to improve, of course. Has he been inconsistent, yes. Are you a massive quim acting like a cunt online...absolutely.

July 03, 2018, 02:29:33 AM
Reply #31

Thomas

That your a quim?

The way you never post on here until you see a thread about a player you dont like, then you start to sweat, salivate with a little chubby in your pants at the prospect of getting to act like a turd of a human online.

Tom Davies has played for Evertons first team for about 18 months. He has been in and out of the team. He played in a shite side and he was the only player who wanted to carry the ball forward and pass in an attacking manner.
He will become a better player under a tactically more stellar manager i have no doubt.

Does he need to improve, of course. Has he been inconsistent, yes. Are you a massive quim acting like a cunt online...absolutely.

Quim? Thats a word that screams a wool. But if you want to ad hominem attacks, sound.

Can you see TD getting us into the top 6? For me we need an all round Central Midfield player. He isn't Mikel Arteta.

July 03, 2018, 02:31:00 AM
Reply #32

Thornton_19

Quim? Thats a word that screams a wool. But if you want to ad hominem attacks, sound.

Can you see TD getting us into the top 6? For me we need an all round Central Midfield player. He isn't Mikel Arteta.
Nah it screams Thomas.

July 03, 2018, 02:33:05 AM
Reply #33

Thomas

Nah it screams Thomas.

Its a word that screams a wool.

But if you think we can aspire for the top 6 with Tom Davies in the midfield, sound,

If you can disagree with others without insulting people I would expect the same courtesy towards me.

July 03, 2018, 02:35:40 AM
Reply #34

Thomas

That your a quim?

You where deffo the type of fan who sat at home watching MOTD thinking Andy Johnson was amazing whilst I went everywhere and was able to tell everybody exactly what he was. Shite.

Throw wool insults all you like, TD isn't Leon Osman.

I bet you anything you hated on Stones and Barkley as well and fucking loved the Ashley Williams signing.

July 03, 2018, 02:35:59 AM
Reply #35

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Its a word that screams a wool.

But if you think we can aspire for the top 6 with Tom Davies in the midfield, sound,

If you can disagree with others without insulting people I would expect the same courtesy towards me.

What's wrong with wools?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 03, 2018, 02:37:16 AM
Reply #36

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
You where deffo the type of fan who sat at home watching MOTD thinking Andy Johnson was amazing whilst I went everywhere and was able to tell everybody exactly what he was. Shite.

I bet you anything you hated on Stones and Barkley as well and fucking loved the Ashley Williams signing.

Why are you so angry all the time?

July 03, 2018, 02:38:15 AM
Reply #37

Thomas

What's wrong with wools?

Well considering our fans have a go at reds all the time for this, I'm surprised.

But the word 'Quim' just screams some pretentious arse hole from some higher than thou area of the Wirral.

July 03, 2018, 02:39:01 AM
Reply #38

Thomas

Why are you so angry all the time?

Stop going fishing.

July 03, 2018, 02:39:57 AM
Reply #39

Thornton_19

Hahahahahahaha.

Amazing. Just for future reference for you darling im from West Derby.

July 03, 2018, 02:40:30 AM
Reply #40

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Well considering our fans have a go at reds all the time for this, I'm surprised.

But the word 'Quim' just screams some pretentious arse hole from some higher than thou area of the Wirral.

Forgive my ignorance of Merseyside geography but is the Wirral considered a 'posh' area?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 03, 2018, 02:43:31 AM
Reply #41

Thomas

Hahahahahahaha.

Amazing. Just for future reference for you darling im from West Derby.

Thats posh for North Liverpool. Where I'm from.

But Thornton is also on the wirral.

July 03, 2018, 02:44:21 AM
Reply #42

Simon Paul

Administrator
What's wrong with wools?
Oh look, the welshman posts as soon as wool is mentioned

July 03, 2018, 02:44:51 AM
Reply #43

Thomas

Forgive my ignorance of Merseyside geography but is the Wirral considered a 'posh' area?

Parts of it yes.

But once again, I make a simple point and people take the piss.

Answer the point, can we get into the top 6 with TD?

Its fucking simple.

July 03, 2018, 02:45:23 AM
Reply #44

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Stop going fishing.

My previous post was, Iíll hopd my hands up on that. But I do think youíre a piece of work and speak to people terribly.

Youíre a very angry person though and the thought of Tom Davies makes you catatonic. Itís just very curious is all.