December 11, 2018, 10:15:48 PM

Author Topic: Davies Golden Boy  (Read 3408 times)

July 03, 2018, 02:46:01 AM
Reply #45

kramer0

Iíve made my feelings on this pretty well known but... heís only 20 and weíre a better side with him on the pitch, even when heís not at his best.

Unless he becomes a liability, he needs to play regularly. The rough edges are likely to get smoother with experience.

July 03, 2018, 02:46:08 AM
Reply #46

eugene

Iím in port sunlight village and posh as fuck and I will be the second person to call you a quim

July 03, 2018, 02:47:16 AM
Reply #47

Thomas

My previous post was, Iíll hopd my hands up on that. But I do think youíre a piece of work and speak to people terribly.

Youíre a very angry person though and the thought of Tom Davies makes you catatonic. Itís just very curious is all.

All in your head.

Its dead simple. He gives the ball away too frequently. He doesn't score. He lets people pass him by.

So is he a top 6 midfielder?

Its simple.

What happens is i ask a simple question, idiots like you go fishing and then i get personal attacks without good reason and @Simon Paul  @Gash  @Bally  ignore them.

July 03, 2018, 02:47:58 AM
Reply #48

Thomas

Iíve made my feelings on this pretty well known but... heís only 20 and weíre a better side with him on the pitch, even when heís not at his best.

Unless he becomes a liability, he needs to play regularly. The rough edges are likely to get smoother with experience.

Sound. Can debate with you about this if you reply to me like that all day long.

Cheers.

July 03, 2018, 02:51:28 AM
Reply #49

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
All in your head.

Its dead simple. He gives the ball away too frequently. He doesn't score. He lets people pass him by.

Its simple.

What happens is i ask a simple question, idiots like you go fishing and then i get personal attacks without good reason and @Simon Paul  @Gash  @Bally  ignore them.

Whatís in my head? Youíre a proper angry little man who quite frankly needs to grow up. Take a look at your posts and they will probably make your skin crawl a little bit.

Oh and I like Davies. Not many players are very good at 19 years old. Some of them are, but more often than not the teenagers just out there trying to learn the game and improve whilst playing Premier League Football. I think his progression stunted last year, but whoís didnít? Overall Iím willing to give him time, but bring in top quality players for him to play with. Then if he doesnít cut it sell him.

Edit: that top bit is a little excessive, but itís the Internet. So, yno, people be diks 🤷‍♂️
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 02:53:49 AM by Bob Sacamano »

July 03, 2018, 02:54:23 AM
Reply #50

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Parts of it yes.

But once again, I make a simple point and people take the piss.

Answer the point, can we get into the top 6 with TD?

Its fucking simple.

Of course we can. We finished 4th with a worse squad, let alone team than this one. It's not all about one player. You need to stop dealing in absolutes (something as an historian I thought you would know not to do) as the game is rarely that 'fucking simple'. Would Leicester fans have said they could finish in the top four let alone win the PL with Wes Morgan and Robert Huth as their centre back pairing?
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 03, 2018, 02:55:31 AM
Reply #51

Thornton_19

Sound. Can debate with you about this if you reply to me like that all day long.

Cheers.
You marched into a thread about Tom Davies being nominated for an award for his age group and started shitting all over him.

You cant pull the pin on a grenade and then moan when it blows up in your face.

Can we make top 6 with him in midfield is your question.
Id suggest right now probably not, but he is very young and hasnt been put in a competent team under a clever manager. Also he is not going to be or should ever expected to be the sole reason for success at Everton. Hes a good player. You moan about people hounding out talented players. Them moan and hound out Tom Davies who is talented.

You said he will never be Osman too? I dont want him to be Osman. Fucking hell, he should be striving and im fairly certain he will be a much better a player than him.

July 03, 2018, 02:56:08 AM
Reply #52

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
All in your head.

Its simple.

HOUSE!!!!!!!

July 03, 2018, 02:56:18 AM
Reply #53

Thomas

Of course we can. We finished 4th with a worse squad, let alone team than this one. It's not all about one player. You need to stop dealing in absolutes (something as an historian I thought you would know not to do) as the game is rarely that 'fucking simple'. Would Leicester fans have said they could finish in the top four let alone win the PL with Wes Morgan and Robert Huth as their centre-back pairing?

Fair enough.

I just find it wierd that DCL gets loads of shit despite winning tournaments with England whilst TD isn't involved and is the darling for some.

July 03, 2018, 02:59:37 AM
Reply #54

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
oh look, the  'im a better fan than you all' bull shit has come out... great, nice one.
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lŠ Everton!

July 03, 2018, 03:04:24 AM
Reply #55

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Great keeper back in the day.

"Saha Licks Quim"

One of the greatest footy headlines ever.

July 03, 2018, 03:07:11 AM
Reply #56

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Fair enough.

I just find it wierd that DCL gets loads of shit despite winning tournaments with England whilst TD isn't involved and is the darling for some.

You understand that TD was previously captain of that group and was only left out the squad due to playing so much for Everton, right?
My momma says I'm special.

July 03, 2018, 03:07:53 AM
Reply #57

Bally

Administrator
Forgive my ignorance of Merseyside geography but is the Wirral considered a 'posh' area?
Only the left hand side of the peninsula closest to Wales
It's the roll I way

July 03, 2018, 03:10:27 AM
Reply #58

Thomas

You marched into a thread about Tom Davies being nominated for an award for his age group and started shitting all over him.

You cant pull the pin on a grenade and then moan when it blows up in your face.

Can we make top 6 with him in midfield is your question.
Id suggest right now probably not, but he is very young and hasnt been put in a competent team under a clever manager. Also he is not going to be or should ever expected to be the sole reason for success at Everton. Hes a good player. You moan about people hounding out talented players. Them moan and hound out Tom Davies who is talented.

You said he will never be Osman too? I dont want him to be Osman. Fucking hell, he should be striving and im fairly certain he will be a much better a player than him.

Sound. All i ask is to talk football with people rather than needless bickering

July 03, 2018, 03:11:47 AM
Reply #59

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Only the left hand side of the peninsula closest to Wales

It must be the Welsh influence