July 16, 2018, 04:12:58 PM

Author Topic: Davies Golden Boy  (Read 1455 times)

July 03, 2018, 03:11:59 AM
Reply #60

Bally

Administrator
All in your head.

Its dead simple. He gives the ball away too frequently. He doesn't score. He lets people pass him by.

So is he a top 6 midfielder?

Its simple.

What happens is i ask a simple question, idiots like you go fishing and then i get personal attacks without good reason and @Simon Paul  @Gash  @Bally  ignore them.
Don't ignore them at all, what happens is, you post in an inflammatory manner then get the piss taken, because you don't understand people not liking the way you post, you then start getting pissy, so as I have told you before, learn to post in a sensible manner and it won't happen, don't poke the bear....

And don't be a quim
It's the roll I way

July 03, 2018, 03:12:19 AM
Reply #61

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Oh look, the welshman posts as soon as wool is mentioned

Of course, he might be insulting a relative or ex
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 03, 2018, 03:16:39 AM
Reply #62

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
No bingo needed mate. We need an experienced CM who can be a box to box. He isn't Mikel Arteta. Although if you listen to Toffee TV who lick TD arse but hate DCL (I like DCL) you might believe that,

Like, for example (re: communication problem) in this instance, you are not going to find anyone on the other side of your main argument (we need a great CM) I think itís one of the only unanimous opinions on the internet. Everton need a centre mid.

However, by folding in stuff about Tom, you invite challenge. Some do like more than you do. Itís a different conversation and not germane to your main point - because also nobody really thinks Tom Davies is our main man cm for next year. Heís 20 dude.

But anyway yeah, youíre going to invite challenge, and then you will misconstrue it as a challenge of your main point, or maybe mistake the fact you think Davies is crap as the main point.

Every single argument you have on this site is because you do this.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 03, 2018, 03:21:52 AM
Reply #63

eugene

Years since I heard the word now BOOOM we got a quim fest impresive

July 03, 2018, 03:23:35 AM
Reply #64

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
I posted a sensible reply to you Thomas, but because it had a rational and balanced argument, you ignored it, because you couldn't attack it with your repetitive shouty bullshit.

Would he get in to a top 6 team? No. Are you happy now?

Thing is, I don't think we could buy a midfielder who would get in to a top 6 team at the moment either. So what exactly do you want? Simply more opportunities to use ad hominem?

July 03, 2018, 03:51:18 AM
Reply #65

Dr. Sponge

See us getting a name in to replace Tom ...he will be getting a lot less footy I rekon ...but yet again another kid who will only improve imho.

Still think Barkley is shit though despite his 45 mins v Newcastle once upon a time . nod

Once upon a Tyne.

Edit: PS Thomas is a quim.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 03:53:30 AM by Dr. Sponge »

July 03, 2018, 04:07:01 AM
Reply #66

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Answering the weird question we can be top 6 with Tom Davies in the squad no doubt. We've had far less talented players than him in midifeld and managed it. If he's regularly in the eleven he needs to improve but it's hardly like he's so terrible that 6th is some sort of outlandish dream.

July 03, 2018, 04:13:44 AM
Reply #67

Macca77

Any young player would of struggled in our squad last season, 3 managers and 3 different ways they wanted the players to play. He struggled a bit, but so did most of our players, that said he has been over hyped by a lot of fans, a bit to prematurely in my opinion, don't get me wrong here, I like him, he gives his all every game and will flourish in the team under a better manager and will come on loads next season, certain of that. If he was at a more fashionable sky top team he wouldve won a few England caps by now

July 03, 2018, 05:08:43 AM
Reply #68

boothill

July 03, 2018, 05:15:50 AM
Reply #69

plowman2

Tom Davies is just too dull a name to be a golden boy!
By the way, who on earth thought it would be a good idea to call something the 'Golden Boy' award?
He's been devastingly underwhelming at goodison and seems to have developed a belief he can run straight through solid objects.
(Sunderland fan's fume at possible signing of McGeady on loan)

July 03, 2018, 05:22:05 AM
Reply #70

boothill

how old was gerrard when he REALLY started to make an impact 22 ?  i know he had a few false dawns before then. give davies a little time, we've got a gooden on our hands here

July 03, 2018, 05:22:59 AM
Reply #71

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Tom Davies is just too dull a name to be a golden boy!
By the way, who on earth thought it would be a good idea to call something the 'Golden Boy' award?

The original panel was made up of Paul Gadd, James Saville and Father Paddy O'Rourke
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

July 03, 2018, 05:24:47 AM
Reply #72

boothill

The original panel was made up of Paul Gadd, James Saville and Father Paddy O'Rourke
you forgot ted heath

July 03, 2018, 05:30:07 AM
Reply #73

bluestevie

Unless I'm mistaken, wasn't Davies in the England Squad that just recently won the Toulon tournament for a third year in a row?
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

July 03, 2018, 10:22:29 AM
Reply #74

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Of course we can get top 6 with Tom Davies. Donít think we can get there with DCL as our striker tho.

Probably not even good enough for Celtic.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...