September 21, 2018, 07:38:52 AM

Poll

Would you like him here?

Oh yes please!
99 (86.8%)
No youíre alright I remember Salif Diao..
15 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Yerry Mina anybody?  (Read 53416 times)

September 14, 2018, 09:30:04 PM
Reply #1230

TheTone

Mina looks a proper glider, he's covering a lot of ground with a stride

Loves a camera too this lad

September 14, 2018, 09:39:20 PM
Reply #1231

Lxxx

Couple of huge units once him and Zouma get paired up and up to speed. Can't come soon enough.

September 14, 2018, 10:06:24 PM
Reply #1232

TheTone

1 Mina stride = 10 yard Bernard sprints

6 hours ago
Reply #1233

WeimaranerBlues

Rumours in the squad for Sunday
« Last Edit: 4 hours ago by WeimaranerBlues »

6 hours ago
Reply #1234

Macca77

He needs to start

5 hours ago
Reply #1235

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Iíd be really, really excited if he was starting, but Iíd be equally really really scared.

Think holgateís played himself out of the team to be honest, but is Mina ready with his fitness, recent history and it being his first game in the prem?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

5 hours ago
Reply #1236

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
Iíd be really, really excited if he was starting, but Iíd be equally really really scared.

Think holgateís played himself out of the team to be honest, but is Mina ready with his fitness, recent history and it being his first game in the prem?

Canít be as bad as Mangalaís debut at the Emirates last season

4 hours ago
Reply #1237

School of Science

Could be the wrong type of team to play for his debut, after an injury. I mean Arsenal aren't your type of up and at em kind of football team, they play fast football on the turf. Hope our fans give him time, this is an inform team were playing.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

4 hours ago
Reply #1238

sam of the south

Canít be as bad as Mangalaís debut at the Emirates last season

Knowing our luck it really could be 😳

Iíd love to see him and Zouma start, and then keep their places for the rest of the season.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

4 hours ago
Reply #1239

Martip

Could be the wrong type of team to play for his debut, after an injury. I mean Arsenal aren't your type of up and at em kind of football team, they play fast football on the turf. Hope our fans give him time, this is an inform team were playing.
Holgate has been terrible....we need a change. I had such high hopes for him but he just doesn't seem to be able to the job.

4 hours ago
Reply #1240

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Holgate has started the season well.

He lost his head against West Ham but so did everyone including the manager who decided having no midfield was the way to get back into the game.

Iíd show some faith and keep him in.

Give Mina the league cup game and go from there with him.

Heís played very little competitive football this year. Iím not sure throwing him in against Arsenal is a good idea.

4 hours ago
Reply #1241

Martip

He lost his head against West Ham but so did everyone including the manager who decided having no midfield was the way to get back into the game.

Heís played very little competitive football this year. Iím not sure throwing him in against Arsenal is a good idea.
I don't think he's been very good despite us playing very average opposition. Hrs positionally crap and too weak from what I 've seen. We need better.

3 hours ago
Reply #1242

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

Heíd had an alright start to the season and looked quite promising, as usual, but Huddersfield and West Ham heís been drawn into 1v1 battles with good strikers and has his kecks pulled down over 90 minutes. Ragged all over the pitch he was to be honest and he just doesnít look able to deal with that level of opposition physically or technically.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

3 hours ago
Reply #1243

Thornton_19

I'd show some faith and keep him in.

He's played very little competitive football this year. I'm not sure throwing him in against Arsenal is a good idea.
I like Holgate, but he never wins any defensive headers. Its something ive noticed a lot about him this year. He seens to lose all the aerial duels hes in. For a CB that worries me a lot.

3 hours ago
Reply #1244

Martip

It's odd we 've all liked holgate at some point including myself but he's never actually been any good at anything defensively.