November 16, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

Poll

Would you like him here?

Oh yes please!
99 (85.3%)
No you’re alright I remember Salif Diao..
17 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Yerry Mina anybody?  (Read 71944 times)

July 11, 2018, 06:18:58 AM
Reply #45

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Doesn’t go away this one does it.

I want it to happen deffo, but I reckon Yerry Mina and Big Mikey Keane could well be a bit of a trainwreck waiting to happen.

Hope we get to find out tho, he was very bloody impressive in the WC.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 11, 2018, 06:21:26 AM
Reply #46

Tony Clifton

Is he taller than Holgate or has that debate not reached a conclusion yet?

Not Yerry. Wait a Mina...

July 11, 2018, 08:16:35 AM
Reply #47

cantoffee

Unfortunately the sources are not great. Goal is only slightly more reputable than hitc which doesn't say much!

July 11, 2018, 12:55:00 PM
Reply #48

School of Science

Waits for ......Gone to West fucking Ham.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

July 11, 2018, 02:17:03 PM
Reply #49

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Unfortunately the sources are not great. Goal is only slightly more reputable than hitc which doesn't say much!

Theres also Mundo Deportivo reporting it.

No, me neither.
My momma says I'm special.

July 11, 2018, 02:27:59 PM
Reply #50

Alanvideo

Amusing translation from Mundo Deportivo
<< Yerry Mina , star of the World Cup thanks to her three goals for Colombia , has drawn the attention of the powerful Premier League . The center is in the crosshairs of Everton , according to Goal, com , which adds that the Liverpool club would offer FC Barcelona 24 million euros to access the transfer.

The coffee international, half a year after joining the discipline of FC Barcelona in exchange for 11.8 million euros that went to his club of origin, Palmeiras , has revalued extraordinarily thanks to his successful participation in the World Cup . Mina did not count just for Barça coach Ernesto Valverde since joining the second half of last season. >>
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 11, 2018, 02:32:33 PM
Reply #51

Macca77

The Barca Times is probably some spotty Spanish virgin sat in his bedroom, but nonetheless...

https://twitter.com/BarcaTimes/status/1016916522747428864

July 11, 2018, 03:03:27 PM
Reply #52

Cereal Killer

I fail to understand sometimes?

One source posts a rumour, other media sources then just repeat the same rumour, suddenly as it's now being reported by multiple media outlets it must be fairly true??   ???

Anyway, he's looked good at the WC and hope if we do get him he's better than our last South American centre back....

July 11, 2018, 03:19:27 PM
Reply #53

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Mundo Deportivo is a decent source if it’s their first hand story; except in this case they’ve just quoted Goal.

July 11, 2018, 03:50:23 PM
Reply #54

Waltzer

What I dont get is the money quoted, Barca signed him for €11.8 6 months ago, he hasnt really played much for them and now were apparently willing to pay twice that amount probably down to 1 goal against England!!?

July 11, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
Reply #55

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
What I dont get is the money quoted, Barca signed him for €11.8 6 months ago, he hasnt really played much for them and now were apparently willing to pay twice that amount probably down to 1 goal against England!!?

A decent world cup has always raised a players value.

July 11, 2018, 04:06:14 PM
Reply #56

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber

He's apparently done well when he's played for them, but he's not first choice and they need the non-eu spot.  Not like he went there and tanked it wpuld seem?
My momma says I'm special.

July 11, 2018, 04:13:24 PM
Reply #57

WeimaranerBlues

do they still need the non-eu spot now with Paulinho going back to china

July 11, 2018, 04:31:04 PM
Reply #58

Bluedylan

Yeah they just signed Arthur from Gremio for 40m euros.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

July 11, 2018, 04:33:03 PM
Reply #59

Lxxx

Yes because I think they've just bought another Brazilian no-one has heard of for silly money.

ETA: Beat me to it.