December 10, 2018, 07:58:30 AM

Poll

Would you like him here?

Oh yes please!
99 (85.3%)
No you’re alright I remember Salif Diao..
17 (14.7%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Author Topic: Yerry Mina anybody?  (Read 75397 times)

July 11, 2018, 04:34:26 PM
Reply #60

DanDan

NSNO Subscriber
But they are trying to get Coutinho a Portuguese passport

July 11, 2018, 04:35:48 PM
Reply #61

Macca77

His agent has said a deal with us isn't close, and Mina is waiting to speak to officials at Barca before making any decisions on his future

July 11, 2018, 04:39:47 PM
Reply #62

Lxxx

His agent has said a deal with us isn't close, and Mina is waiting to speak to officials at Barca before making any decisions on his future

As you would do.

July 11, 2018, 04:44:31 PM
Reply #63

Macca77

As you would do.

What is there to discuss, stay at Barca, play in from 90000 every other week, couple of sub appearances in the champions league, probably win the double again, Messi, Suarez, Rakitic et.. or come to Everton, play alongside Keane with Martina at right or leftback and help us get to 7th in the prem.

Its a no brainer for me, welcome to Everton Yerry lad.

July 11, 2018, 05:01:00 PM
Reply #64

Ross

The Echo reporting he’s our #number1 centreback target and confirming we’ve walked away from the Tierney discussions

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-want-barcelona-defender-yerry-14893419
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 11, 2018, 05:11:20 PM
Reply #65

Alanvideo

The Echo reporting he’s our #number1 centreback target and confirming we’ve walked away from the Tierney discussions

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-want-barcelona-defender-yerry-14893419
..............................not having a go at you @Ross but should we still bother with the Echo ? by the time I've clicked accept cookies ,skip survey ,turn off video ,turn off sound I've forgot what I'm looking for  :headbang:
We are special ,we are Everton.

July 11, 2018, 05:13:01 PM
Reply #66

Ross

..............................not having a go at you @Ross but should we still bother with the Echo ? by the time I've clicked accept cookies ,skip survey ,turn off video ,turn off sound I've forgot what I'm looking for  :headbang:

Doesn’t do any of that for me, a little slow to load maybe.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 11, 2018, 05:14:50 PM
Reply #67

Lxxx

Doesn’t do any of that for me, a little slow to load maybe.

The content is bollocks usually anyway.

July 11, 2018, 05:15:04 PM
Reply #68

Bluedylan

The formatting is horrendous, no doubt, but I'm more curious if the Echo actually get information and have sources or not. There never seems to be any specific details in any of their transfer articles. They just say generic, open ended things like 'there is interest in the player, but no deal has been finalised'.

I could knock that sort of vague, unspecific bluster out on my lunch hour at work. It just doesn't sound informed by anything, other than the need to generate content on a daily basis.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

July 11, 2018, 05:17:48 PM
Reply #69

Ross

Everton want Barcelona defender Yerry Mina but a deal to sign the defender remains far from being complete.

The Blues have made the Colombian their No.1 centre-half target this summer as Marco Silva and Marcel Brands look to reshape the squad's defensive options.

Yerry Mina of FC Barcelona conducts the ball (Image: Alex Caparros/Getty Images)
Everton want a left-back, but have walked away from talks with Celtic over Kieran Tierney this week over the price, and are also eyeing a new central defender - and 23-year-old Mina is the club's first choice.

Dialogue has opened up with the Spanish giants, who only bought the defender from Palmeiras in January, but there remains some way before a deal is struck.

READ MORE
How Paulinho's Barcelona exit could affect a potential Everton swoop for Yerry Mina
Barcelona are willing to offload the 6'4" star this summer to free up a space in the squad for a new non-EU player in their squad and a potential fee of £21m has been reported.

The ECHO understands that Everton would also be happy to sign Mina on a season-long loan but discussions over his signing are not close to being finalised.

Just for you @Alanvideo

July 11, 2018, 06:27:38 PM
Reply #70

Cereal Killer

The formatting is horrendous, no doubt, but I'm more curious if the Echo actually get information and have sources or not. There never seems to be any specific details in any of their transfer articles. They just say generic, open ended things like 'there is interest in the player, but no deal has been finalised'.

I could knock that sort of vague, unspecific bluster out on my lunch hour at work. It just doesn't sound informed by anything, other than the need to generate content on a daily basis.

It reads like they've summarised a few posts on a forum into a news article.....

July 11, 2018, 06:43:41 PM
Reply #71

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Is the Echo part of the Mirror? Their site is bollox awfula as well.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

July 11, 2018, 06:49:52 PM
Reply #72

GrantyBoy78

If it’s true that we’ve walked away from Tierney then we were very naive with our initial approach.

July 11, 2018, 07:02:02 PM
Reply #73

Lxxx

If it’s true that we’ve walked away from Tierney then we were very naive with our initial approach.

Why?

July 11, 2018, 09:19:18 PM
Reply #74

D15TIN

The echo havnt got a clue