August 17, 2018, 08:55:28 AM

Poll

Would you like him here?

Oh yes please!
99 (87.6%)
No youre alright I remember Salif Diao..
14 (12.4%)

Total Members Voted: 113

Author Topic: Yerry Mina anybody?  (Read 49942 times)

August 13, 2018, 05:08:11 AM
Reply #1185

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Whats wrong with Shikira?

August 13, 2018, 05:38:57 AM
Reply #1186

dunkster

Fookin nowt
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

August 13, 2018, 01:50:37 PM
Reply #1187

Macca77

Does he play on Saturday?

August 13, 2018, 10:08:16 PM
Reply #1188

Toffee_4_Life

Does he play on Saturday?

Id go Holgate with Keane and have Mina on the bench if hes fit enough.

August 13, 2018, 10:39:52 PM
Reply #1189

Outworlder47

Id go Holgate with Keane and have Mina on the bench if hes fit enough.

Probably this, as Mina will only just be getting familiar with his teammates. Southampton are going to set up pretty similarly to Wolves, with an uninspiring front line (Austin/Long/Ings/Gabbiadini, with Redmond and Stuart Armstrong[?] wide).

Then again, with a home match against a side we should be favored against, this might be a good time to install our new defender...

August 13, 2018, 10:48:19 PM
Reply #1190

Cozzie

I was thinking about just throwing him straight in.

Southampton are toothless upfront and shouldn't trouble us too much.

Let the home fans get right behind him from the off get his confidence going.

August 13, 2018, 11:41:15 PM
Reply #1191

Trowel

Guaranteed debut goal, heading in a corner.

I like to imagine Yerry on the training pitch teaching Dunc a thing or two.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

August 14, 2018, 12:03:15 AM
Reply #1192

Outworlder47

Guaranteed debut goal, heading in a corner.

I like to imagine Yerry on the training pitch teaching Dunc a thing or two.

What I've seen from looking at the goals he scored (nine--9!--in his last season at Palmeiras) is that he's extremely predatory in the box. Obviously if he gets his head to a corner or free kick, he's got incredible power and a good sense of direction to it. But I also see an instinct to follow where the second or third ball is going. I wouldn't be surprised if, say, Keane knocks a ball on at the near post, and Mina finds himself in a great position for a tap-in.

August 14, 2018, 12:11:36 AM
Reply #1193

van der Meyde

What I've seen from looking at the goals he scored (nine--9!--in his last season at Palmeiras) is that he's extremely predatory in the box. Obviously if he gets his head to a corner or free kick, he's got incredible power and a good sense of direction to it. But I also see an instinct to follow where the second or third ball is going. I wouldn't be surprised if, say, Keane knocks a ball on at the near post, and Mina finds himself in a great position for a tap-in.
Quite a few of the goals he scored for Palmeiras were actually loose balls with his feet!

August 14, 2018, 09:46:13 AM
Reply #1194

Jamokachi

Guardian podcast mentioned Barcelona were quoting 11m for his services before the WC. The hike in price is why Utd walked away, that and the insistence of a buy back clause. Hope it's a case of their loss and our gain.

August 14, 2018, 03:23:12 PM
Reply #1195

Lxxx

Guardian podcast mentioned Barcelona were quoting 11m for his services before the WC. The hike in price is why Utd walked away, that and the insistence of a buy back clause. Hope it's a case of their loss and our gain.

The swift mark up is pretty steep but to pay less for him than we did for Keane (and less than half the shite paid for Van Dijk) might well turn out to be a bargain anyway.

August 14, 2018, 05:05:11 PM
Reply #1196

Jamokachi

The swift mark up is pretty steep but to pay less for him than we did for Keane (and less than half the shite paid for Van Dijk) might well turn out to be a bargain anyway.

I'm not fussed by the fee. It's not a lot these days.

August 14, 2018, 11:08:28 PM
Reply #1197

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Does he need a Work Permit?

August 14, 2018, 11:55:06 PM
Reply #1198

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
and where the bloody hell is he
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 15, 2018, 02:42:43 AM
Reply #1199

plumber

and where the bloody hell is he

Weird that. He can't be on holiday?