July 18, 2018, 11:53:40 PM

Author Topic: Bury v Everton  (Read 1879 times)

Eddiesheeds and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

32 minutes ago
Reply #45

D15TIN

Tonights squad should tell us a little bit more about who they don't want here, if bolasie and klaasen left out again surely theyre off?

15 minutes ago
Reply #46

Alanvideo

Tonights squad should tell us a little bit more about who they don't want here, if bolasie and klaasen left out again surely theyre off?
.....................think the official explanation was they were carrying injuries rather than left out.
We are special ,we are Everton.

11 minutes ago
Reply #47

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Feeling like utter fucking shit today, been sobbing into a pillow and trying to rest. So im absolutely excited about watching some Everton to take my mind off the drudgery of life.

(untill 30 mins in and we are losing)
I have to return some videotapes.

Vamos lá Everton!

8 minutes ago
Reply #48

eugene

Feeling like utter fucking shit today, been sobbing into a pillow and trying to rest. So im absolutely excited about watching some Everton to take my mind off the drudgery of life.

Come on luv we won 22-0 last time out

7 minutes ago
Reply #49

Alanvideo

.......................to a Jermaine Beckford strike   8)
We are special ,we are Everton.

4 minutes ago
Reply #50

Evertonian in NC

Life does indeed suck, but at least there's occasionally footy on.

/no BeIn online coverage here, I checked, out another 4 Brexit Bucks me
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin