October 16, 2018, 11:27:54 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Valencia - Saturday 4th August - 3:00pm  (Read 8855 times)

August 05, 2018, 01:23:37 AM
Reply #420

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
There's a papa johns stand in the gwladys now. Strong rumours they will be taking over from Sportspesa as the main sponsor

Let’s hope they deliver.

August 05, 2018, 01:25:03 AM
Reply #421

sam of the south

There's a papa johns stand in the gwladys now. Strong rumours they will be taking over from Sportspesa as the main sponsor

Papa Johns garlic dip 👌🏼
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

August 05, 2018, 01:47:53 AM
Reply #422

Macca77

Has Joyce confirmed this yet?

August 05, 2018, 01:52:25 AM
Reply #423

74Blue

Hearing whispers they’re doing pizza at the ground now.

Can anyone confirm?
They were doing Pepperoni pizzas in the lower Gwladys today like. All the tea bars have been facelifted and they were handing out free samples of the new burgers and wraps that they are doing now too and they were very nice indeed. Noticed that they are also doing cheese topped hot dogs too!

August 05, 2018, 01:54:53 AM
Reply #424

Alanvideo

Thought the atmosphere outside the ground was good ,club shop packed ,food and drink vendors doing a roaring trade from the thousands milling about. Inside it was like a funeral except when we scored (2 good goals like ) Couldn't understand the p.a.system and the bogs stink worse than last season. Great to be back at Goodison though. 
We are special ,we are Everton.

August 05, 2018, 01:56:40 AM
Reply #425

Gash

Global Moderator
All this new food should hopefully mean a better quality of fart lingering around the back of the Lower Bullens and Lower Gwladys. :)

August 05, 2018, 02:38:26 AM
Reply #426

Lazarou

All this new food should hopefully mean a better quality of fart lingering around the back of the Lower Bullens and Lower Gwladys. :)
Those stale ale farts could really do with some spicing up. Hopefully our new signing Papa John delivers this season.
Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

August 05, 2018, 02:40:10 AM
Reply #427

Gash

Global Moderator
Those stale ale farts could really do with some spicing up. Hopefully our new signing Papa John delivers this season.

You know it's bad when you the only reason you go to the bog at half time is to get fresh air.

August 05, 2018, 02:43:10 AM
Reply #428

Shogun

Administrator
Can't believe we gave Stekelenberg a new contract.

He's not been interested in playing first team football anywhere for about 5 years. Might well be a good professional and he doesn't produce any howlers but he's allergic to stopping goals.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

August 05, 2018, 02:43:35 AM
Reply #429

Lazarou

You know it's bad when you the only reason you go to the bog at half time is to get fresh air.
Piss or gut rot, what a choice!
Everton, ruining the transfer market since summer 2018

August 05, 2018, 02:46:01 AM
Reply #430

The Blue 3/4 of Liverpool

He's not been interested in playing first team football anywhere for about 5 years. Might well be a good professional and he doesn't produce any howlers but he's allergic to stopping goals.

Yup, and we can say goodbye to a cup run with him in net, if Pickford is rested. Hopefully the new young keeper gets a run out. Cant be any worse. Well, hopefully!

August 05, 2018, 03:03:30 AM
Reply #431

Waltzer

Yup, and we can say goodbye to a cup run with him in net, if Pickford is rested. Hopefully the new young keeper gets a run out. Cant be any worse. Well, hopefully!
How many teams have 2 world class keepers? It must be hard going from being a reserve to playing in competetive matches,  yes he's not the greatest keeper In the world, but is he that far of the mark with regards to his peers?

August 05, 2018, 03:29:32 AM
Reply #432

Toddacelli

With regards to the Davies/Schneiderlin/Gueye debate, I would have no hesitation in binning off Schneiderlin. I think Basic offers more defensively, 100 times more workrate, 10 times faster, just as comfortable on the ball and I don't think there's that much to choose between them when it comes to passing either.

On top of that, we still have young Baningime don't we? He's always impressed me when he's come on and I'd like to see him develop a bit more this season too.

Davies, Gueye, Baningime, Besic? We just don't need Schneiderlin and his half-arsed performances.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

August 05, 2018, 03:48:44 AM
Reply #433

Macca77

The older Evertonians amoungst us who remember the Gwladys when it was all standing tell tales about feeling other fellas farts on their legs, would warm you up on a cold December afternoon

August 05, 2018, 04:53:04 AM
Reply #434

Major Clanger

I'm pretty sure we can tempt Carlo Nash out of retirement to sit on the bench. (How did he know when to retire?)
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel