September 26, 2018, 02:44:27 AM

Author Topic: Malcom in advanced talks  (Read 10163 times)

July 18, 2018, 11:44:44 PM
Reply #180

D15TIN

Bordeaux have just tweeted Malcolm left out their squad tonight.. the plot thickens

July 18, 2018, 11:46:35 PM
Reply #181

School of Science

Bordeaux have just tweeted Malcolm left out their squad tonight.. the plot thickens

If only, we could all do with a boost  :P nod
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

July 18, 2018, 11:50:36 PM
Reply #182

D15TIN

If only, we could all do with a boost  :P nod
They've said he's being 'rested' who rests in pre season? Lies that

May well be something in yesterdays news, seems a bit of a coincidence.

July 18, 2018, 11:51:59 PM
Reply #183

Cozzie

My money would be on Inter.

However. The sources say the meeting with his agent is gonna take place Thursday which is tomorrow so lets see how it pans out.

July 18, 2018, 11:53:03 PM
Reply #184

dunkster

Echo gonna look like right plums if we buy this guy soon.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

July 18, 2018, 11:53:09 PM
Reply #185

Macca77

Stop clutching at straws lads, he's not coming here.

Don't make me lock this thread

July 18, 2018, 11:56:22 PM
Reply #186

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
He's already wearing an Inter shirt on some of the pictures in this thread.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

July 18, 2018, 11:59:02 PM
Reply #187

D15TIN

Looks like he'll be leaving Bordeaux in the next few days, players refusing to play is a sure sign.

July 18, 2018, 11:59:44 PM
Reply #188

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
This is a classic transfer saga.

I love it in a way.

July 19, 2018, 12:03:11 AM
Reply #189

Evertonian in NC

He saw that 22-nil scoreline, is worried he won't get into the XI.  :D
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

July 19, 2018, 12:04:17 AM
Reply #190

SANA_DR0

wheres the he's going to inter shit coming from? from the looks of it the inter deal has stalled

Everton make €35m bid for Bordeaux star Malcom after Inter move stalls
http://www.goal.com/en/news/everton-make-35m-bid-for-bordeaux-star-malcom-after-inter/1i2cyeqz8atmj16n23ugqv8i15

this shitty link says we're not even interested in Malcolm..lol thats the echo for you tho

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-not-interested-bordeaux-winger-14922921
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

July 19, 2018, 12:05:42 AM
Reply #191

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We won the U23 league the season before last, and 5 of our youngsters won the U20 World Cup as starters for England.  The former captain of that age group who wasn't taken to the tournament to rest him played around 40 games for the first team last season.  All of those featured either for our first team or on loan in the championship and we've no reports whatsoever to say any of them weren't at the levels expected of them.

What exactly more do you expect them to have done by this age given the mess we've been the last few years?

No offence like, but none of that means anything?

Be optimistic about the kids sure, but bank on them one jot? Absolutely no chance.

Look forward to seeing what dowell, Lookman, DCL, Davies, Robinson can do, and I think they’re all really really good, but if you think having them means we don’t need to strengthen like @SANA_DR0 then you’re wrong like.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 19, 2018, 12:09:35 AM
Reply #192

Waltzer

We won the U23 league the season before last, and 5 of our youngsters won the U20 World Cup as starters for England.  The former captain of that age group who wasn't taken to the tournament to rest him played around 40 games for the first team last season.  All of those featured either for our first team or on loan in the championship and we've no reports whatsoever to say any of them weren't at the levels expected of them.

What exactly more do you expect them to have done by this age given the mess we've been the last few years?
Valid points,  but it's not like they're playing a comparable field and winning, look at a lot of the better under 23 players in the world/prem that are regulars in their teams and regulars nationally. It's a point that's been proven with Unsie too who looked woefully out of depth making the step up.  I'm not in anyway saying they're bad,  but there must be a reason they haven't made the step up as I'm sure if they were top drawer every manager would have put them in. 

July 19, 2018, 12:10:05 AM
Reply #193

SANA_DR0

Be optimistic about the kids sure, but bank on them one jot? Absolutely no chance.

Look forward to seeing what dowell, Lookman, DCL, Davies, Robinson can do, and I think they’re all really really good, but if you think having them means we don’t need to strengthen like @SANA_DR0 then you’re wrong like.

im not sayin we dont need to strengthen,  im saying i can wait, that there is no rush. having watched a lot of the england world cup winning team. the last 3 toulons tournies, which featured alot of Everton players, and knowing our last 2 managers had no idea how to manage or set up a team or even groom players into better players.. i have high hopes with Silva and Brand.. as such. i can wait..i know it will take us a few seasons, also as mentioned we cant do shit atm due to FFP.

Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

July 19, 2018, 12:13:04 AM
Reply #194

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber

Needing to strengthen wasnt the question.  They asked what had the youngsterd done to make people think they were good and deserved a chance, amd i simply put that they'd done everything that you could have reasonably done up to this point with the opportunities they've had.

Do we need a LB, yes.  Do we need a CB, yes.  The youngsters listed above though means that these are the only 2 major areas that need addressing right now though, and the LB situation needs to be addressed once Robinson has been assessed fairly and deemed whether he'll be ready, this season, next season or never as to what kind of player we need to bring in.
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.