July 05, 2020, 01:30:30 AM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 115882 times)

March 21, 2020, 02:00:17 AM
Reply #30

Waltzer

58 fucking million!!! I bet loads of teams would take him off our hands for that!!

https://www.footballfancast.com/everton-fc-news/richarlison-toffees-ancelotti-valuation-barcelona-transfer

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

June 02, 2020, 10:12:54 PM
Reply #31

Waltzer

The greatest of all time imo.

Injuries meant he couldn’t put up the numbers, but in terms of talent he’s the best.

He was untouchable in his pomp

Yep, I think he probably doesnt get the credit hes due to injuries. Still cant believe he never won the Champions League

Probably my favourite player of all time and at his peak id have him over anoyone ive ever seen play, truely unbelievable

June 06, 2020, 12:03:30 AM
Reply #32

Waltzer

Injuries do play a role though. The fact that he wasn't able to play does minimize it slightly. Would he be able to play at that level for many years like Messi, Ronaldo and Maradonna. He is right up there but he doesn't come close to those three at least.

I also don't think he comes close to Zidane either.
Its a criteria based thing again and people have their own measures of what great looks like. I do think if you sustain it over a number of years like Cristiano and Messi then that does add weight to their case and you can't argue that they're the pinnacle, but Ronaldo would also easily be in that bracket if he had the years, if not exceed them imo. The fact is that's purely speculative so it's each top their own I suppose.
If you could clone any player you wanted and be guaranteed to get 10 years of them at their peak id take Ronaldo

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

June 19, 2020, 05:42:08 PM
Reply #33

Waltzer