July 13, 2020, 10:38:40 PM

Author Topic: Richarlison  (Read 117917 times)

October 25, 2019, 02:55:29 AM
Reply #1245

Shogun

Administrator
If you're not angry, you're not listening.

October 25, 2019, 03:03:18 AM
Reply #1246

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Rich has been here 2 years and is still in elementary English. Meanwhile Lukaku has mastered Italian in 3 months.

But Rich could out keepy up him any day!

Sent from my iPhone using NSNO Everton Forums
Every storm runs out of rain. - Dr. Maya Angelou

October 25, 2019, 04:14:08 AM
Reply #1247

Macca77

October 25, 2019, 04:40:57 AM
Reply #1248

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
God bless him.

Up there with very very wind.
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

October 25, 2019, 09:03:34 AM
Reply #1249

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

lol

October 25, 2019, 11:41:42 AM
Reply #1250

Juanito

Rich has been here 2 years and is still in elementary English. Meanwhile Lukaku has mastered Italian in 3 months.

But Rich could out keepy up him any day!

Aguero up there in greatest striker in premier league history and hasnít grasped the language in 8 years.

Lukaku is an exception. Highly intelligent, brought up in Belgium with an awareness of other languages and now speaks 8! His Italian after 3 months is seriously impressive but helps when you already have French, Spanish and Portuguese.

Lukaku  also makes Bale look like a bit of a knob in that respect, in Lukakuís attempt to learn Italian to better communicate with his teammates.

October 25, 2019, 01:38:28 PM
Reply #1251

Macca77

October 26, 2019, 01:36:54 AM
Reply #1252

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Aguero up there in greatest striker in premier league history and hasn't grasped the language in 8 years.

Lukaku is an exception. Highly intelligent, brought up in Belgium with an awareness of other languages and now speaks 8! His Italian after 3 months is seriously impressive but helps when you already have French, Spanish and Portuguese.

Lukaku  also makes Bale look like a bit of a knob in that respect, in Lukaku's attempt to learn Italian to better communicate with his teammates.
Yeah I figured Rom was French Belgian and having the foundations of Latin makes it easier to learn.

I donít have room to speak. 5 years I lived in France and my French is still very poor. However had I worked there it would have been a different story. I would have been forced to learn in order to communicate. I donít understand these players who spend years in a country and make no effort to learn. Even if itís just to be part of the comardery of being in a team. Letís face it, they have plenty of spare time.

October 26, 2019, 02:01:44 PM
Reply #1253

KingdingalingNL

Yeah I figured Rom was French Belgian and having the foundations of Latin makes it easier to learn.

I donít have room to speak. 5 years I lived in France and my French is still very poor. However had I worked there it would have been a different story. I would have been forced to learn in order to communicate. I donít understand these players who spend years in a country and make no effort to learn. Even if itís just to be part of the comardery of being in a team. Letís face it, they have plenty of spare time.

Rom is from Antwerpen so would not be a French speaking Belgian, so even more impressive that the lad has learned all the languages.

October 26, 2019, 02:26:45 PM
Reply #1254

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Rom is from Antwerpen so would not be a French speaking Belgian, so even more impressive that the lad has learned all the languages.
Indeed.

I wonder if he would trade all those languages for a good first touch?

October 26, 2019, 04:39:42 PM
Reply #1255

gizzblue

All those languages and sounds like an L.A. rapper  lolol

It's a good job pointing and not running is internationally understood as lazy .
Born not made a blue .

November 07, 2019, 02:21:12 AM
Reply #1256

Dr. Sponge

Glad to hear Silva acknowledging Richarlison goin down too easy in his interview. Pisses me off because:

1. I hate divers
2. He is good enough without that
3. The refs then dont believe it when he is actually fouled
4. We lose possession

November 07, 2019, 02:23:35 AM
Reply #1257

YankeeBlue214

NSNO Subscriber
Glad to hear Silva acknowledging Richarlison goin down too easy in his interview. Pisses me off because:

1. I hate divers
4. We lose possession

Pretty much nailed it. Mods, close the thread, it's complete.
Playing FM20 24/7.

November 07, 2019, 02:39:26 AM
Reply #1258

van der Meyde

1. I hate divers
4. We lose possession
One might suggest that labelling your own player a diver is only going to make this worse...

November 07, 2019, 02:53:55 AM
Reply #1259

Waltzer

1. I hate divers
4. We lose possession
A strong captain should grab him and tell him to grow a pair and stop being such a pussy, we must spend a third of the game with 10 men as he's on the floor doing fuck all, he actually winds me up more than most players in the league.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app