October 21, 2018, 01:40:45 PM

Author Topic: Lucas Digne  (Read 27307 times)

July 21, 2018, 03:49:05 AM
Reply #30

Martip

Out of interest for anyone who's watched a lot of both we do we think is the better player Tierney or digne ? Not seen much of either myself.

July 21, 2018, 03:56:05 AM
Reply #31

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Never seen him play
Ever
Must have a bit Bout him to be at barca but
Simply simply lovely

July 21, 2018, 04:16:10 AM
Reply #32

Waltzer

Just looked at his cv and its pretty damn impressive,  time at PSG, Roma and Barca plus 20+ caps for France and he's played at every level.  Looks like a decent bit of business of it comes off

July 21, 2018, 04:18:12 AM
Reply #33

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
I think this would be a great signing.  The only reservation I'd have is that I can't see him staying long term, but given our needs at LB he'd be a quality signing if we could pull it off.

July 21, 2018, 04:18:49 AM
Reply #34

Tony Clifton

Just looked at his cv and its pretty damn impressive,  time at PSG, Roma and Barca plus 20+ caps for France and he's played at every level.  Looks like a decent bit of business of it comes off

But would he be worth every single penny of OPM (Other People's Money)? ;)

July 21, 2018, 04:18:59 AM
Reply #35

MmmblueBernard

Gutted we're phasing out Baines. Had to happen sooner or later.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

July 21, 2018, 04:20:28 AM
Reply #36

Bob Sacamano

I think this would be a great signing.  The only reservation I'd have is that I can't see him staying long term, but given our needs at LB he'd be a quality signing if we could pull it off.

cant see him not being in the Kyle Walker bracket of £50m fullbacks inside 2yrs. Itís a no brainier this one.

July 21, 2018, 04:47:26 AM
Reply #37

Evertonian in NC

Gutted we're phasing out Baines. Had to happen sooner or later.

He needs a 1B for this season, if we are to run this system effectively.  Better he go out on top, with a very successful season.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

July 21, 2018, 04:49:11 AM
Reply #38

Lxxx

Canít we interest them in a lovely tikka takka midfielder in part exchange, ex-captain of Ajax, small, mobile, scores lots of goals. Just had a year off so nice and fresh.

July 21, 2018, 05:21:48 AM
Reply #39

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Never seen him play
Ever
Must have a bit Bout him to be at barca but

Cos the last Barca player we signed turned out a real baller.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 21, 2018, 06:41:42 AM
Reply #40

Glory

Cos the last Barca player we signed turned out a real baller.
Slightly different pedigree...

July 21, 2018, 06:27:08 PM
Reply #41

Trowel

www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

July 21, 2018, 06:29:32 PM
Reply #42

MmmblueBernard

I suspect constant contact means negotiation.

More good news.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

July 21, 2018, 06:32:39 PM
Reply #43

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Nah, it just means they're on our email list.

https://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

July 21, 2018, 06:33:28 PM
Reply #44

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
But seriously, if we're talking Digne, what about Mina? Or are we still waiting to hear what Barca's plans are for him?
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama