November 12, 2019, 07:59:16 AM

Author Topic: Lucas Digne  (Read 44829 times)

May 12, 2019, 06:33:37 AM
Reply #690

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
The papers really hate us having good players don't they?

Yup - tomorrow’s papers linking Digne, Richarlison, Gueye and Gomes with moves away
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 12, 2019, 01:51:53 PM
Reply #691

Paddockoldie

Yup - tomorrow’s papers linking Digne, Richarlison, Gueye and Gomes with moves away

We're plucky Everton.. Triers but only a feeder club to these knobs. I mean Digne swap for Rose??? Fuck right off. Silly season starts early but I'll expect more before next season.

May 12, 2019, 03:06:28 PM
Reply #692

74Blue

Being linked in the Mirror with a move to Spurs in a swap deal with Danny Rose plus cash our way.
Only if Spurs are putting about £200m in cash. That's £100m for our star left back and another £100m to take that pile of shite Danny Rose off their hands.

May 12, 2019, 03:12:01 PM
Reply #693

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Seriously though, what do you reckon Digne is worth/ we would let him go for ?

May 12, 2019, 03:17:55 PM
Reply #694

Lxxx

Seriously though, what do you reckon Digne is worth/ we would let him go for ?

He's probably the last player Silva would contemplate selling. Quite rightly too.

May 12, 2019, 03:20:20 PM
Reply #695

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
He's probably the last player Silva would contemplate selling. Quite rightly too.

Agreed but I’m saying if the rumour is true and the player wanted to go to the extent that he would down tools then how much ?

May 12, 2019, 03:46:14 PM
Reply #696

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Agreed but I’m saying if the rumour is true and the player wanted to go to the extent that he would down tools then how much ?

£80m

May 12, 2019, 03:57:24 PM
Reply #697

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
£80m

Not as mad as it sounds for a defender, that’s about what they paid for Van Dijk.

May 12, 2019, 04:59:01 PM
Reply #698

Mac934

Being linked in the Mirror with a move to Spurs in a swap deal with Danny Rose plus cash our way.
WTF? Why would we want Rose? I hope that they don't turn his head and ruin all the great thins he's done this season. It's not as if their salaries are that great (relatively speaking). I suppose CL might sway it. That's if any of the shit is true of course.

May 12, 2019, 05:23:50 PM
Reply #699

Buck76

London Rags for ya, no F'in Way we'd do that deal. Hate these Spud Head Journo's thinkin we'd get rid of all our best players like we're cannon fodder... Richarlison aswell, they seem to forget he's Silva's adoptive son. Gueye is the real worry if 40m is tabled.

I'd be fuming if they get Gomes, the fans don't even want him..... DIGNE AS WELL... AS IF!!!

May 12, 2019, 06:49:30 PM
Reply #700

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

I mean, I don’t doubt there will be interest as he’s had a great season, but that deal is proper paper stuff. As if we’d have any interest in an aging, apparently can’t wait to retire Danny Rose.

Price wise, any player we’ve just signed and is now a proven PL player automatically has a 60 million price increase over whatever we paid.

May 12, 2019, 06:50:20 PM
Reply #701

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I mean, I don’t doubt there will be interest as he’s had a great season, but that deal is proper paper stuff. As if we’d have any interest in an aging, apparently can’t wait to retire Danny Rose.

Price wise, any player we’ve just signed and is now a proven PL player automatically has a 60 million price increase over whatever we paid.

Of course it is. I don’t believe a word if it. Just posted it as it’s out there in media land

May 12, 2019, 06:52:27 PM
Reply #702

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Of course it is. I don’t believe a word if it. Just posted it as it’s out there in media land

Well sadly I could believe there is interest. Just then the media run off and do their own thing.

Don’t make me hate you Spurs before the CL final.l, not that I have an alternative.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 06:53:45 PM by blueToffee »

May 12, 2019, 07:57:44 PM
Reply #703

KoemansNumberTens

The numbers just don’t make sense. Why would we be happy with a small amount of cash and rose for him. He’s 3 years younger a better player and probably earning less. We’d end up financially worse off (after the wages) and with a lesser older player

May 12, 2019, 08:02:37 PM
Reply #704

Gary1878

NSNO Subscriber
Well sadly I could believe there is interest. Just then the media run off and do their own thing.

Don’t make me hate you Spurs before the CL final.l, not that I have an alternative.

Living in London, I am completely torn for the CL final. Spurs fans will be completely unbearable if they win. I can (sort of) handle London-based Liverpool fans if they win, but again, it is trying to vote between two evils.