November 14, 2019, 02:41:09 AM

Author Topic: Lucas Digne  (Read 44863 times)

June 07, 2019, 05:48:27 PM
Reply #720

gizzblue

Really don't rate Rose myself never have....breaks down attacks and slows forward play far to much for me ...he's not bad defensively but that's mainly due to pace. ..his positioning isn't great either ... but that's just my opinion .

Digne is well better imho .
Born not made a blue .

June 07, 2019, 07:55:17 PM
Reply #721

Evertonian in NC

OK, to put it differently - he was a weak link at Spurs and doesn't fit what we are building in any way, shape, or form.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

June 07, 2019, 08:31:25 PM
Reply #722

D15TIN

Absolute bullshit that rumour to spurs, they have other positions to worry about, they know full well that Everton would demand a huge fee, the players happy and this is just simply the daily mirror again trying to sell Everton players, they do it literally every summer

June 07, 2019, 08:35:09 PM
Reply #723

Free Agent

« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 08:36:34 PM by Free Agent »

July 05, 2019, 06:32:11 PM
Reply #724

dangermouse

Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

July 05, 2019, 07:50:47 PM
Reply #725

Gary1878

NSNO Subscriber
There is no way in a million years Digne is moving. And if he did, it would be for £60-70m. Not because he is worth this money, but because we desperately don't want to sell him and don't need to sell him.

July 05, 2019, 10:55:32 PM
Reply #726

gizzblue

Dany Mills... HAHAHAHA Thinks his move to Tottenham is "Firmly on the cards"

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-danny-mills-suggests-everton-player-may-join-pl-giants-next-month/

That's as believable as Spurs being  premier league giants  lolol
Born not made a blue .

July 05, 2019, 11:14:00 PM
Reply #727

D15TIN

Spurs will be fully aware Everton will price them out of any deal, probably wont even try.

July 05, 2019, 11:22:58 PM
Reply #728

Evertonian in NC

Spurs will be fully aware Everton will price them out of any deal, probably wont even try.

yeah, that's the funniest part.  Spurs don't do bidding wars/top of the market deals.  And Digne is clearly our "indispensable man" and happy to be on Merseyside, at that.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

July 05, 2019, 11:25:40 PM
Reply #729

Waltzer

yeah, that's the funniest part.  Spurs don't do bidding wars/top of the market deals.  And Digne is clearly our "indispensable man" and happy to be on Merseyside, at that.
I think that's changing as evidenced with the Ndombele deal, they paid a premium for the right player, they have the funds to buy him if they want, it's whether there is real desire from either party to see it happen

Sent from my CLT-L09 using NSNO Everton Forums mobile app

July 05, 2019, 11:27:03 PM
Reply #730

D15TIN

exactly, there is literally probably in the world about 4/5 clubs who could afford to buy our best players/ willing to pay the biggest amounts

July 05, 2019, 11:34:11 PM
Reply #731

Evertonian in NC

exactly, there is literally probably in the world about 4/5 clubs who could afford to buy our best players/ willing to pay the biggest amounts

yeah, it seems like we've made it clear that we won't even discuss less than 100m for Richarlison (maybe also Pickford), and I imagine our valuation of Digne is closer to 70m than the 40m quoted in these articles.

Year Two is also pretty crucial to any new project, and I see it as very unlikely we'd give up any of our stars even at asking price (unless they were agitating to move).

July 06, 2019, 12:07:23 AM
Reply #732

74Blue

The other factor that always seems to be overlooked is the reason why we managed to get Lucas Digne and Andre Gomes. Both had made the big move to Barcelona and both had been unable to force their way into the first team. They have arrived at Everton where they seem happy and are playing regular first team football. Sometimes happiness and playing at a big club is more important than rotting in the reserves at a massive one. Not that Spurs are a particularly massive club btw.

July 06, 2019, 01:02:15 AM
Reply #733

Trowel

"There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."

Gossip linking our players with a move up the food chain always means we're doing something right :thumbsup:
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

August 29, 2019, 05:57:19 PM
Reply #734

Macca77

Is it stupid of me to already be worrying about losing Digne? Guaranteed there will be a few big clubs sniffing around him come the end of the season.