November 20, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

Author Topic: Sandro  (Read 7385 times)

July 27, 2018, 06:09:06 AM
Read 7385 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Seems the boss is really giving him some minutes to prove his worth (to us or to potential suitors).

Now he's had a bit of a consistent run, what are people's thoughts? Is he worth keeping and hoping he'll develop more, or is it really no hope?

I haven't seen many pre season games, but he seemed to be trying a lot today and was looking for the ball at least. Don't know how he's performed in other games.
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama

July 27, 2018, 06:11:39 AM
Reply #1

Makis

He's been decent for less than half an hour this pre-season. Apart from that useless, just like today.

July 27, 2018, 06:13:50 AM
Reply #2

Evertonian in NC

He works hard, but his timing and accuracy just seem off to me.  Not sure he can really impact a match at the Premiership level - but he will probably merit some reserve minutes on the wing if we (foolishly) sell Mola.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

July 27, 2018, 06:15:21 AM
Reply #3

SANA_DR0

good delivery 60% of the time. maybe 70%.

but id rather he had played in his goal scoring position, i feel he would be good with Tosun.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

July 27, 2018, 06:26:29 AM
Reply #4

Ross

Incredible to think he gets payed more than the likes of Baines, Jags or Garbutt.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

July 27, 2018, 06:28:24 AM
Reply #5

kramer0

He works hard but looks skittish whenever he gets into a promising position. It's odd.

I'm fine with Silva giving him opportunities. But not at the cost of minutes for Lookman and Vlasic, both of whom are way more in control when they're on the ball in the final third.

July 27, 2018, 10:46:58 AM
Reply #6

Robber Rodwell

Good squad addition.  His corners have been great for the most part

July 27, 2018, 12:01:58 PM
Reply #7

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Incredible to think he gets payed more than the likes of Baines, Jags or Garbutt.
>Think your spell check needs an upgrade Ö Garbutt ??

July 27, 2018, 01:20:59 PM
Reply #8

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
He works hard but looks skittish whenever he gets into a promising position. It's odd.

I'm fine with Silva giving him opportunities. But not at the cost of minutes for Lookman and Vlasic, both of whom are way more in control when they're on the ball in the final third.

Vlasic is utter shite.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 27, 2018, 01:44:18 PM
Reply #9

blue slug

Incredible he gets paid more than me in my job

July 27, 2018, 01:46:08 PM
Reply #10

brap2

NSNO Subscriber

He does look skittish, and spends a great deal of every game sliding around on his arse.

Iíll be honest - Iíve quite liked what Iíve seen. Really high work rate and although a bit hit and miss - he does seem to have some technical ability.

If the bossman likes him Iím sure it will be as back up to Walcott? Anyway if he gets minutes this year Iím fine with it.

NB: do have a theory that he looked half OK today because he was the fittest player in our side coz he keeps getting minutes.

I have no idea if vlasic or Lookman are actually any good, but would like to find out.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

July 27, 2018, 02:16:27 PM
Reply #11

MmmblueBernard

Vlasic is utter shite.

Heís been on the Beefcake 4000.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

July 27, 2018, 04:02:33 PM
Reply #12

Macca77

Valencia keen on Sandro

Could he be the next one to fuck off?

July 30, 2018, 10:26:42 PM
Reply #13

74Blue

Valencia keen on Sandro

Could he be the next one to fuck off?
Probably best not to play him on Saturday then. Once they see how poor he is, their interest will cool very quickly indeed.

July 30, 2018, 10:31:52 PM
Reply #14

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Or we sell him this week, he lines up against us and...
ďThe best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Donít wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.Ē Barack Obama